Part 73

Mr major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 73

Manik just raised his head to see Mr Qureshi signalling him something , he understood the plan and slowly showed his consent to him

Manik just raised his head to see Mr Qureshi signalling him something , he understood the plan and slowly showed his consent to him .....

Manik : I want to talk to my wife , he asked calmly ....

" Kyu ? akari mulakat chahiye kya " , the kidnapper asked laughing loudly. ...

Manik : whats the guarantee you will return her to me after getting your brother ?? He asked seriously....

" Don't worry major I'm not like you " , the kidnapper said smiling more evilly .....

Manik : show my wife to me first , he demanded ....

The kidnapper moves to the corner to see nandu crumpled like a ball holding her stomach .... The kidnapper threw water on her and she jumped on feeling sudden coldness ....

Nandu opened her eyes to see the kidnapper .....

Nandu didn't say anything but sat supporting herself with the wall....

Kidnapper: look who's waiting to talk to u , saying he held nandu's hair in his fist , making everyone who is watching angry ....all the guys in the family held their fist in tight grip all the girls tried to control the men....

Nandu just laughs bitterly she didn't even wince in pain .....

Kidnapper : kya hua ?? He asked her smiling evilly .....

Nandu : u can't just do anything with me , thats y you are playing behind my major by kidnapping his wife and hurting his sister ( asma ) . U are scared of my major , that proves u are too weak to do anything , you know clearly that if something happens to me you can't get your brother , I know u won't kill me , she says with a smile on her face .....

Kidnapper : being smart ...are we ? He asked her placing his gun on her head .....

Nandu : you are scared to face the border security forces , so u kept me hidden here still in the premises of my Country, no matter how much you try my major will find me remember that , and you are gonna loose everything including your brother , she said and spit on his face with full hatred ....

Kidnapper ; you bitch , saying he slapped her but she didn't let the smile of her face vanish ... Everyone are having tears looking at nandu who is getting hurt ....

Nandu : yes, if being strong makes me a bitch , thank u for calling me that bcoz u are being a scared kitten here hiding away from everyone between people , My major always says nothing is scary except the feeling which makes u scared , he asked me to be brave , no matter where my major is , I'm sure he will be proud of me bcoz he made me stronger. I'm his strong girl , u can't just break me , only thing u can do is kill me but that makes me more proud bcoz I'm giving up my life to save my country , my major always says leaving life for country is a proud feeling for him . I will never regret it , bcoz I'm getting death bcoz I want to save my country from leaving a criminal just bcoz of me , I never want my major to bow his head down to a bastard like you or I don't want him to let go your brother who killed many by bomb blasts , I want to see my major always head held high bcoz he will never let go of his duty no matter who is on the other side , I may be his wife but his country and the service to army is his life , I know it's painful loosing me but i know he will fight with everything to save our country but I know my papa will take care of my major and major will be there with my papa after I leave them both ...she said with a constant smile on her face ,Manik is just looking at her with proud bcoz she is making him more stronger to fight with her words , unknowingly she is giving him strength....