part 50

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 50

Manik smiled looking at her .......he talks to harshad and Arya saying about his extended leave .....

Nandu moved to kitchen.....

Nandu : hai ....apka naam ...she asks the lady cook her name ....

Lady : mera naam Asma hae madam ....

Nandu : call me nandu ...... not madam .....

Lady : ji....

Nandu :apki husband kya kaam karta hae .....you look like married ....

Asma : your security gaurd .....unka naam hae Iqbal Shaik....

Nandu : acha .....asma ji ap grocery set kardo ... I will make coffee and snacks......

Asma : arey madam .....ap bolo main karlungi ...

Nandu : mujhe kudh karna acha lagta hae .....

Asma : theek hae. ....apki marzi ....toh main yeh set kardu....

Nandu : karlena , but sab pe stickers lagaoo and naam bhi likhna hae ....bcoz we both can cook it will be easy to find things ....

Asma : ok madam....

Nandu : apko bulnae ki bimari hae ....

Asma : nahi madam ....

Nandu : maine bola na mera naam nandu hae ...vahi bulaoo.....madam nahi samjhi ap .....

Asma : ek condition hae ...you should call me asma....than I will call you with your name ....

Nandu : ok asma .....total how many gaurds and workers are here....

Asma : five gaurds .... watchman.... I'm the cook ....Kaka cleans house and all the utensils .... chachu cleans the garden daily and plants new plants and takes care of birds ....and driver.

Nandu : birds kaha hae ???

Asma : in the back yard ...

Nandu : including you there are 10 people ........where do you all live ....she asks placing milk to boil for coffee ......

Asma : I live with my husband and in-laws near to the music school ....
gaurds stay here all the time, go in turns to home one after the other ....... Only takes leave when no one is at home , but watchman lives here in the house opposite to this house with his family in the same compound , Kaka and chachu bhi humare ghar ke pass hi rehte hae....

Nandu : market kaha hae ???

Asma : near my home there is market for Vegetables and fruits and big grocery store.....I will get them if you want ...

Nandu : noooo....we will go together any time .....

Asma and nandu are talking and sharing many things getting close to each other .....

Nandu : I completed my work ....aur apka .....

Asma : I labelled all the boxes ..... grocery Fill karke andar rakhna hae....

Nandu : let's do it later ...ek kaam karo ....call all the gaurds , watchman, cleaner, gardener ,driver to the garden ....I want to talk to them.....

Asma nodes in yes and left out..to call everyone....

Nandu comes out to the garden with a tray to see all of them standing ....they do namaste to nandu .....

Nandu placed the tray on the coffee table which is surrounded by chairs .....she asks asma to get the other tray from kitchen .....

Nandu : u all can sit ...