Part 54

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 54

Manik : how about getting drunk ???

Nandu ; what ???

Manik : if your forgot it's your wish to get drunk and also it's only you and me here , no one will get to know about this and it helps us from this cold ......

Nandu : no , I'm not drinking it ....

Manik : come on doctor , I promised right I will fullfill all your wishes ....

Nandu : I'm not drinking it , you have fun.....

Manik : come on doctor , only we are here ....

Nandu : no ....

Manik : give me company ....

Nandu : what if I loose my senses and do something crazy ???

Manik : it's just me here , I have every right to know all the shades of you , even if you do something crazy it's just your major here who will happily bear your craziness without complaining , trust me doctor .....

Nandu is just looking at him and thinking .....

Nandu : no need to fulfill this wish major , it's just bcoz of mukti I wished to do this , bcoz she drinks in parties , I thought I will get drunk with my husband , but not needed to do it now ....

Manik : come on yaar , don't stop I'm directly asking you for a company , okay this will be the first and last time you will drink , is that okay ....??? I won't give you drink or let you drink after this , so let's have some drink today , a special party only you and me in our world .....

Nandu just hugged him tight .....and he hugged her back ......

Nandu : okay ......

Manik smiled and poured drink for both of them and gave her a glass, nandu is just looking at manik, he just clicked the glasses together .....

Manik : cheers to us .....

Manik just drank it in a go , but nandu is just looking at her glass.....

Nandu : I still don't want ....

Manik : gulp it in a go ....he says cutting her off .....

Nandu just closed her eyes and drank it in a go ....she felt it's taste bitter ..... and coughed ....manik rubbed her back ....

Nandu : kitni kadwa hae ....

Manik laughed listening to her ....

Manik : wanna join me for one more ....

Nandu just looked at him and gave her glass to him , manik filled it for both again laughing  at her cute face...

Like this nandu nearly completed eight pegs of drink.....manik has a high tolerance of drink so he is just looking at her, nandu is just smiling looking at him ....

Manik : oye doctor sunna .....

Nandu : you know I love it when you call me like that .....she says cutely blinking her eyes like a doll ....

Manik : acha , what more you love ???

Nandu : I love papa ...

Manik : ok papa ki pari ....

Nandu : that is me ....saying she sits on his lap by pointing herself .....

Manik holds her  close to him and laughs looking at her ....she is just starring manik cutely blinking her eyes like a doll  ....