part 9

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 9

In malhotra mansion ......

The next morning everyone got ready ......And are coming to the hall one by one ....But all time punctual major is no where to be seen ......

Actually where is he ....????

There he is sitting in the closet of his room thinking what to wear ......

Manik : what should I wear ....I was never conscious on my clothing ...But last night all of them threatened me not to  be in formal ....What's wrong with everyone ..... They wanted me to create a good impression in front of  that family ....How can I act ....it would be weird .... I will get ready like myself ...If they want they will like me the way I'm...... my mom dadi dadu said she is special ....If she is really special my looks should not matter her ..... So I will be like me only .....

Talking all this to himself ....He picked a dress from the closet and got ready ....He reached down to see everyone are waiting for him...No one said anything to him .... Neo smiled in happiness on seeing her handsome son ....

Then they all sat to have breakfast ...
Swecha is being fed by manik ....Than after breakfast .....Everyone moved to cars .....Avneil manik swecha sat in one car ...... Rajat reema raj neo sat in other car ......

They started their journey to murthy house with the help of the location sent by mr mehta ......They got to know murthy house is 40 min drive from malhotra house .......

Swecha is saying manik many things he is listening to her but his mind is occupied by the thoughts of nandini which he saw in seema engagement ...

______________________________________

In murthy house ......

Kummud is still sleeping in her room ....chandra didn't let anyone disturb her bcoz it would be a long day for her .....

Naziya is instructing everything to everyone ..... Shikar is checking all the decorations .......

Nirmala is making everything ready for the rituals with the help of nandini ....Bcoz they planned the baby shower in South Indian style ..... bcoz nandu wanted it to be traditional ......
Even kummud accepted after seeing the pictures of naziya during the baby shower  of chandra and also nandini .....

Than it was nearly the time for baby shower ....Guests started coming .....

Mukti aliya came early to help and moved to kummud room to see nandu helping kummud to get ready .....

Even they both are helping kummud....

Mukti : doll go and get ready we will help bhabi ....We are already ready na ....

Nandu : it's ok....This function is bhabi and baby's ....I will get ready later....

Even mehta family came early ......
Sakshi started to help naziya ....Seema moved to help kummud ..... Sravan joined  shikar to help him.....

Nirmala moved to nandu room by seeing her going to her room .....

Nandu : amms ....You are ready .....
Looking super amms.....