part 53

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 53

Manik : hold my hands first , do as I say than later do it on your own ....

Nandu nodes in yes and followed manik , she did it better holding manik hands , but fell down when she tried alone , she made a crying face when she saw manik laughing at her, she removed her shoes and gave them back to manik .....

Nandu : u only enjoy , I'm not doing it ....

Saying she started moving out ......

Manik skated to reach her and caught hold of her , she is struggling to move out of his hold .....

Manik : if u keep on pushing me ,we both will fall down , bcoz I'm still with skate shoes .....

Nandu stopped struggling and manik hugged her tight ,she also hugged him back ....

Manik : sorry meri doctor .....

Nandu : it hurted me a lot when i fell , instead of helping me to stand u are laughing at me .....she says with a cute pout .....

Manik : ok sorry , is it hurting still ,shall we go back ....

Nandu ; no , we are not going back ....

Manik : but your hurt ....

Nandu : it's just bcoz of my periods I felt more pain ....

Manik ; ok fine , let's do skating later , for now I will take u for something else , chalogi mere saath. ...

Nandu nodes in yes.....

Even manik removed his skate shoes but didn't return them as they are gonna do it again ......

Manik : how about a snow ride ???

He asked her pointing the snow scooters there .....nandu nodded in yes like a kid , so manik rented bike and asked nandu to sit behind him.....

She sat there enjoying her ride , manik stopped the bike in an empty place

She sat there enjoying her ride , manik stopped the bike in an empty place .....

Nandu : what happened major ??? She asked him....

Manik just got down and gave his hand to nandu , she got down and stood in front of him....

Manik : can I kiss u ????

Is what manik asked her ....

Nandu ; what ???

Manik : I always wanted to kiss my girl in a snow place ....

Nandu laughed and stepped on his shoes holding his shoulders to reach his height and closed her eyes , manik placed his lips on hers and kissed her , he just twirled her after the kiss , they both are just in their world away from everyone , they both chased each other and played in snow.....