Part 70

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 70

Manik got up lifeless  after breaking the hug with neo and moved to the door , he took a stool and stood on it and took the key from the top flower pot , bcoz that's the place both Manik and nandu keep the spare key .

He opened the door and heard something blast on his head he took his gun in reflex as to kill the intruder , but  he was showered in color papers of heart shapes and thermocoal balls  . The lights got on automatically , he saw around to find anyone but found no one , than he saw  the switchboard to see something stuck to it and it's attached to the door , as soon as he opened the door it hit the switch board and the lights got on...he saw the whole house decorated with balloons , flowers and many decorations....

He took a step forward and stamped  on something  , he felt there is something under the door mat . He bend down and took it,  just saw everywhere but again the thing in his hands it's a remote . There is some message attached to it ....

" Press here to  Switch on tv  to meet ur Mrs major " , he immediately switched on the tv thinking of it to be done by someone who kidnapped nandu . But he saw a message on screen .

" Open the video on the top "

He clicked on the video which is said in the message ....

" Welcome home major " , came on screen showing nandu . She is looking cute in red saree.

" I know u are searching for me but I wanted to tell u something , I have been waiting so long to tell u this story. Ap sunogi na , she asked on screen with a cute pout .But everyone in the family saw Manik nodding his head with tears in his eyes .

I don't want u to interrupt me in between so I'm making this video , bcoz main apke samne hoti toh , I know u won't let me complete the story  , so wait till I complete this story to meet me .

This is the story which started nine months before in Kashmir railway station , where a girl is returning to her home in Mumbai after a medical camp with her best friends . In the journey she heard someone singing a song . When she went to meet that person they didn't allow her to meet . So the girl simply left back to her seat but wrote a letter to the person who sang the song.  She wrote her version of feelings of what the guy sang  and gave it to his friend to give the guy who sang the song . She went home and told her papa about the guy and his song and how she fell in love with that song and voice. Later she got married to a guy of her father's choice who is a military major.  Who loves work more than anything.  After trying many times to get rejected by the girl but the guy failed to get rejected  and got married to her . The girl felt she is blessed to have that person in her life.  Later they got to know that the guy and girl studied in the same college but never met each other , they are connected by their mentors ( lieutenant and nandu's senior doctor) who are brothers but never met each other . They are even connected by friends ( Dhruv , aliya ) but never met .Even though many times they didn't meet each other but met finally to get tied in a sacred bond of marriage which made them tied together for life . That's bcoz no matter what happens they are Destined to each other . Yes major we are Destined to each other , I'm so happy that u are my destiny . I got to know that u kept the letter written by me so safe I had tears of happiness.  I thought of telling u the same day about it but u always give me surprises I thought to give a surprise . Bcoz u are the guy who sang the song in train and that girl is me who came to meet u .