Part 57

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 57

Manik ; I don't know anything ,  do your work , when I'm not there ....when I'm home I want you with me ....saying he walked to their room and placed her on bed ...

He hugged her tight and kissed her .....nandu blushed looking at him and hugged him tight ....

Manik : sleep now ....saying he kissed her forehead .....

Nandu snuggled more into him and both of slept peacefully.....

Like this manan are spending happy days together....where nandu waits like a good house wife for manik .....and manik comes home early just to spend time with her ......they even make love making their relationship more comfortable with each other ....

Nandu goes out with asma and Iqbal ....they both became good friends of nandu ..... Iqbal  never lets any driver but drives himself . .when he takes nandu and asma out ....he asks the gaurds to follow in a different car .....

Nandu is very happy with the life of a house wife ....she even want to apply for job in hospital again after taking some more time ....manik always asks her to join back ....

Nandu is in the back yard  reading a book .....this place of the house became her favourite.....bcoz there are birds and rabbits in the back yard ...... Along with beautiful plants .... She Always sat there after manik left to his duty .....

Nandu phone rings disturbing her reading session .....She lifts the call.....

What ??

When did it happen ???

I'm going  right now ....

Saying she cut the call and ran out holding her phone .....she saw asma Iqbal sitting in the front garden ....

Nandu : Iqbal bhai let's go ...

Iqbal : kaha behna ....

Nandu : emergency hae ....we need to go to military hospital .....

Asma ; major saab theek hae na. ...

Nandu nodes in yes. ...but Iqbal takes out the car ....leaving asma behind , Iqbal and nandu started to hospital.....

Nandu gets continuous calls .....so Iqbal is unable to talk to her .... He stopped at military hospital which is just 15 minutes away from their home ....nandu immediately ran inside leaving Iqbal....but he ran behind her ....

Nandu reached the reception and asked about the patient and moved to the room .....

She stood infront of the room to calm down herself ....than she opened the door .... 

" Tum yaha " , a voice is heard from the person on the bed ....

Nandu : great....toh mujhe yaha ana bhi nahi chahiye ....

Patient ; I didn't mean that ....

Nandu : what do you mean than ....in the hospital again ....not even five months gap and you have your second heart stroke .....tell me what do you mean ??? She asked moving in....

" U only ask him baby ...he doesn't listen to me " , Nandu heard the voice of a lady ....

Nandu : I missed you aunty. ...saying she hugged the lady ....

Aunty : I missed you too baby..... saying  the lady hugged her back ....

Patient : maine bhi miss kiya ...

Nandu : aunty let's leave ....she says holding the hand of the lady....

Patient : oye pagal ladki ...kaha le jarahi ho meri wife  ko ...