Part 58

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 58

Next morning ....

As usual nandu woke up early and got fresh up and got ready for hospital  than she moved to kitchen and made breakfast ....the door bell rang showing asma presence.....

Nandu asked to make lunch for her to carry to hospital as he don't like canteen food and she made breakfast preparations ......

She heard Manik calling her from their room....so she left to give him coffee ....

Nandu : kya hua major .... she asked giving him coffee ....

Manik : r u going to hospital in this .....he asked pointing her saree ....

he asked pointing her saree

Nandu : am I looking bad .....

Manik : you look cute in whatever you wear .....but you are not going to hospital wearing this ......

Nandu : but y ???

Manik : bcoz this saree is so thin and it's cold outside ....you will get  frozen by evening ..

Nandu : I will wear my sweater if I feel cold or take a shawl ....

Manik : come with me , saying he took her inside the closet..... he pointed a box. ....

Nandu ; you asked me not to open this after coming from manali ....

Manik : bcoz it's your gift for joining back hospital meri doctor ....I thought to gift you the day you will be joining back and it's today ....so chalo open it .....

Nandu like an excited kid opened the box and is shocked ....bcoz manik got her different sweaters, jeans , shoes ....

bcoz manik got her different sweaters, jeans , shoes

Nandu : you got these for me ....

Manik : I didn't know what to select ,so I got all of your size ....you can wear what you want .....

Nandu hugged him tight .....

Nandu : I just loved everything major ..... Even though u never shopped for yourself but you got these for me ..... I don't know what to say .... saying she kissed his whole face. ....and finally kissed him on lips ....