part 44

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 44

He just lay on his stomach being sleepy ..... Nandu just moved to washroom and changed herself into night dress ..... And joined him on bed ....he immediately hugged her tight and slept....finally both of them are at peace .....

Next morning .....

Nandu woke up early to see manik sleeping hugging her...... She just kissed his forehead and traced her hands on his face which disturbed manik sleep but nandu is just admiring his sleepy face and his mole .....she moved forward and kissed his mole .... Manik smiled brightly and opened his eyes to see nandu blushing....she hugged him tight for being caught ......

Manik : oye doctor sunna. ....he asked her ....kissing her forehead .....

Nandu ; hmm...she just hummed hiding her face in his chest .....

Manik : good morning .....go fresh up ....let's go to village ....

Nandu : but you ....

Manik : I can't take a bath so I will fresh up ....

Nandu : you stink.....

Manik : acha. ....hugging me tight and sleeping whole night that time I don't stink....but now I stink for you .....abhi toh you kissed me also ....

Nandu : major plzz .... ....

Manik : what plzz ????

Nandu : you need to  fresh up .....

Manik ; but I can't do anything na....

Nandu : utho ...get up first ....

She got up from bed ....manik just sat on the edge ......

She came back with a half  bucket of water and two towels .....

Manik : ye kyu ...

Nandu : apna shirt kholo .....sit with your shorts....

Manik : it's morning and chiiii....
doctor you have become so bold ....

Nandu understood his double meaning....

Nandu : shut up major .......if your not doing this I'm not talking to you .....

Manik just opened his shirt and sat on bed ......

Nandu made a towel wet and cleaned his upper body ....he is just looking at her bcoz first time he is openly showing his injury to someone ...bcoz everytime he just hides it from his family ......

After cleaning it with wet towel she cleaned him with dry towel ....

Nandu ; now you don't stink ....go have a brush ....

Manik : acha .....vo bhi karado....

Nandu ; major your not a kid ....you can't do this yourself so I did....now ..... Go fresh up and come fast....

Manik came out after fresh up ..... Than nandu moved to fresh up.... Finally both of them are ready....

Manik : let's have break fast and we will reach village in 30 min....

Nandu : you are dropping me and going back to cottage and sleeping ....

Manik hugs her from back ....

Manik : plz let me be with you ....plzz...

Nandu : you need rest major....

Manik : if I feel any pain I will take rest ....plzz ....