part 48

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 48

Manik moved inside the train after checking his ticket , he is already missing his doctor .

He just opened the door of the room in train which led to his seat, but he was shocked on seeing the person in front of him , sitting on the berth , most probably waiting for his arrival

He just opened the door of the room in train which led to his seat, but he was shocked on seeing the person in front of him , sitting on the berth , most probably waiting for his arrival .

"Nandini ", is the only word escaped his mouth.She winked at him making him smile wider , his eyes even moistened looking at her . She understood his inner turmoil and moved to him and hugged him tight making him believe that she is here coming with him . He hugged her back tight .

Manik : I love you , he said kissing her lips .....

He backed off from the kiss after few minutes , but smile is not leaving his face.....

Manik : sorry, we are in train.

Nandu : this room is all ours , it's booked .

Manik : what ??? I booked only my seat .

Nandu : rest all are booked by appa , he doesn't want any interference between us.

Manik : but , you are here , how is it possible ???

Nandu : first of all u need to sit , for us to talk .

Manik sat on the seat opposite to nandini , he saw luggages placed on the top berths , looks like everything is planned .

Nandu opened a box giving him,

Nandu : complete this first , you didn't eat proper breakfast .

Manik : first tell me everything, plzz doctor.

Nandu : you can eat and listen , you don't need your mouth to listen .

Manik took the box from her knowing there is no way he could win against her , he started eating .

Flash back ...

After the conversation with shikar , nandu got up the next morning and decided what to do .