SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

"Jisung, stop overreacting. He's only my friend." Minho said.

"Then, why were you both being so touchy?" Jisung asked coldly.

"It was just a hug!"

"But it does count as skinship!"

"It was only as a friend! Just admit you were jealous!" Minho said.

"Really? Then, let me show you what happens when I get jealous." Jisung said, moving forward to Minho who started backing away.

Jisung pushed Minho on the bed.

"Ji-"

Jisung interrupted the older by kissing him.

Minho was a bit surprised but still kissed back.

The kiss started a little gentle but started getting more tense.

Soon, Minho started hitting Jisung's chest lightly, signalling that he was losing breath.

Jisung moved back a bit, letting Minho catch his breath.

Before Minho could say anything again, Jisung kissed him again.

The younger pushed his tongue in almost immediately.

Minho tightly closed his eyes as he let out a shaky moan, his grip tightening on Jisung's shirt.

Jisung suddenly moved back and removed Minho's shirt, doing the same to his own after.

The tattooed boy moved his face closer to Minho's.

Minho was expecting a kiss but Jisung moved towards the side of his neck.

Jisung started sucking and Minho was sure it'll make a dark hickey.

Though, he didn't mind.

The sucking got a little rougher and Minho let out a loud moan with an expression that showed pleasure but a little pain.

Jisung moved his cold hands down Minho's chest to his stomach as the older let out a shaky breath.

Jisung stopped sucking and moved back to face Minho, his left arm on the side of the older to balance him.

Minho stared back at him. He let out a not-so-loud gasp when he felt a hand on his clothed cock.

Jisung smirked slightly. He teasingly moved his hands into the older's boxers, passing the sweatpants.

He started stroking the older at a slow pace.

Minho bit his bottom lip, clutching on the sheets tightly with his eyes shut tightly.

"Let me hear you, baby." Jisung whispered next to Minho's right ear, his strokes getting faster.

Minho let out loud moans as Jisung picked up his pace.

Minho choked out another moan when he felt himself getting closer.

Jisung understood his actions and suddenly stopped, pulling his hand out of the older's sweatpants.

Minho let out a whine.

"Be patient, baby. Be patient." Jisung said after a low chuckle, sitting up and getting rid of the older's sweatpants and boxers.

He did the same with his own jeans and boxers.

Jisung moved over towards the side table and got out the lubricant and a condom.

"Hurry~" Minho whined.

Jisung let out a deep, low chuckle.

He got between the older's legs.