[3]

Jisung entered the gym after changing his clothes to his gym ones. Even his gym clothes were black.

"Are you the new student?"

Jisung nodded after rolling his eyes secretly.

"Oh. Well, I'm Mr. Kim. What's your name?"

"You don't need to know."

"What do you mean? I'm your teacher!"

"And? You're just a few years older than me."

The teacher actually did look young. About 25...? Yeah.

"Just...okay. Just go and warm up."

Jisung moved to a corner of the gym where no one was and started warming up.

"Woah. Look at him! He's really good at it!", a voice said, pointing his hands at Jisung, who was doing pushups.

"You're right!"

"Wow..."

The students were all looking at Jisung, now. But what none of them didn't notice was that even the teacher was staring.

Suddenly, the loud sound of the door slamming was heard. Everyone flinched, but Jisung didn't. They saw two boys enter the gym.

It was Hyunjin and Minho. Hyunjin ran towards Jisung.

Hyunjin started yelling as he held Jisung from both of his shoulders. "Where were you?! You didn't even tell me what your first class was! Especially when we have the same class!"

"Stop screaming on my face." Jisung rolled his eyes, more annoyed than before.

"Hey..." Hyunjin whined, pouting.

Jisung playfully made a disgusting face. But got a slap on his shoulder from Hyunjin in return.

Hyunjin laughed slightly, along with Minho. But Jisung kept a straight face.

"Why don't you smile?" Minho asked.

Jisung ignored him and decided to skip this class, too.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked Jisung.

"Somewhere. Don't worry about me." Jisung replied and turned around, making his way towards the gym exit.

"At least, tell us your name!" A voice yelled from behind him.

Jisung stopped, only turning his head to the side, then smirking.

"Han Jisung."

Jisung's voice was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"WHAT?!" Everyone including Minho and the teacher yelled, except for Hyunjin.

Then, Jisung exited the gym.

He went to the rooftop and laid down on his back next to the small wall that was built for security so nobody falls down.

With music coming through his headphones, and his left hand under his head, he closed his eyes.

He stayed there, doing different things until it was lunch time.

----------