[23]

"Jisung!"

"Minho!"

"Let's go, quick! We gotta leave!" Minho said as he quickly grabbed Jisung's hand and ran.

Both boys ran towards the emergency exit since that was closer to them then the main door. The exit was already open, so they quickly ran out of there.

----------

Hyunjin and Felix looked towards the direction from where the sounds of fire trucks were coming. They both were a little relieved that the fire might go down. But the thought of Minho and Jisung getting hurt came rushing to their mind and they started panicking, again.

After a while, the fire was gone. Everyone was thankful that the building didn't collapse.

"Hey!"

"Jisung! Minho!" Hyunjin yelled happily as he ran towards the two boys and hugged them tightly.

"Jisung? Are you okay?" Felix, who was smiling widely just a few seconds ago, now had a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah. I just feel dizzy. -oh! Everything's black!...okay, nevermind. I'm good."

"It's probably happening because you suddenly stood up and ran." Minho said.

"Thankfully, you both are not hurt. Let's head home, now." Hyunjin said.

"Whose?" Felix asked.

"Ours." Jisung said as he pointed at Hyunjin and himself.

"Okay."

"Let's go, then?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Then, the four boys started to head towards the mansion-like house.

----------