[13]

It was Monday and Jisung and Hyunjin were ready to go to school.

"Hyung. Can I go with you on your motorcycle?"

"But you have your own. I brought it back from the school, yesterday, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. But I just don't feel like driving..."

"Oh, okay. Come on, then." Hyunjin said, signaling Jisung to sit behind him after the younger is given a helmet to put on.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jisung said as he put on the helmet and sat behind Hyunjin on the motorcycle.

Hyunjin puts on his own helmet. As he starts the motorcycle, Jisung hugs his waist tightly. And then they leave for school.

----------

As they arrive at the school, Hyunjin parks his motorcycle at the parking area. There weren't many students around since they were early.

After both boys have gotten off the motorcycle, Jisung starts talking.

"Hyunjin..."

"Yes, Jisung?"

"I-I'm scared..."

"Hey, don't be scared. I'll be with you the whole day. Just don't forget to put on an act of being my boyfriend."

"Okay..."

"Let's go?"

Jisung nods at Hyunjin and they enter the school.

When Jisung saw Felix, he took Hyunjin's hand and ran towards him.

Not even waiting for Felix to say 'Hi', Jisung pulled him with them and made their way towards the rooftop. There wasn't anyone at the rooftop.

Jisung closed the door and turned around.

"Hi, Lixie!" Jisung grinned as he hugged Felix tightly.

"Hi, Sungie." Felix hugged back, chuckling.

Both of them did not notice a pair of eyes that were looking at them with a hint of jealousy.

When they broke the hug, Hyunjin started talking.

"You brought us here just to say 'Hi' to your friend?"

"Well...yeah." Jisung replied, smiling.

"Oh, my god." Hyunjin said, shaking his head as the other two laugh.

"Okay. Let's go, now. We'll be late."

"Hyung...can I skip? We have gym, again, as our first period." Jisung said quietly.

"Jisung, don't be scared. Nothing will happen. Don't worry." Hyunjin replied.

"What happened?" Felix asked.

"I'll tell you later."

"O...kay...?" Felix let out, looking really confused.

"The bell rang. Let's go."

----------