[1]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

The nervousness rising in him as he took each step closer to the boy. Each step closer to him made his feet get heavier as he took another one. A part of him telling him not to do it. Almost all the other students surrounding the boy he wants to approach, making him more nervous. Pushing slightly through them, he made his way towards the other boy.

"E-excuse me..." He shyly said, looking at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen.

Feeling the other boy's gaze on him made his cheeks heat up slightly.

"Yes?" The other boy said sarcastically, his gaze doing the same as he looked at the boy slightly shorter than him.

"Th-this is f-for y-you..." The shorter of the two stuttered, shyly giving the letter to the taller.

"You realize I'm not gay, right? Nope, I don't like you. You're ugly. Now, move." Then he left.

Laughter was heard from the little crowd around him. His ears only heard what he wished not to.

"Ugly."

"Fat."

"F*gg*t."

"Dumb."

"You're probably a mistake."

"He won't like you."

"Leave this school, already."

"Yeah. We don't want a f*gg*t here."

"Exactly."

And more laughter.

He couldn't help but let his unstoppable tears slide down his face.

"Aw, look! The f*gg*t's crying, now."

"Like heck, my Oppa would like him."

Then, the only thing he knew was running away from there.

"I'll come back, but changed. And that change will shock all of you. I'll show all of you that you were wrong. I promise." He mumbled.

----------

"I'll help you change and show all of them that they were wrong." His step-brother said.

"Thank you, Hyung."

"Anything for my little brother."

----------

"Ready for tomorrow?"

"Definitely."

"You're gonna shock everyone by how you look now. They would all go crazy on you."

He laughed slightly at his Hyung's words.

"Let's see what they do."

"I'm sure they won't recognize you."

"That's gonna make it more fun."

"Okay, now let's sleep. We don't want to be late, now do we?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Hey. At least, don't be cold to me."

"Sleep, Hyung. I don't wanna be late tomorrow."

----------