[7]

"Mind telling me why you're late?" The teacher in charge of the detention students asked.

It was the same teacher Jisung had for his gym class.

"No." Jisung replied, rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"You know what? Detention for tomorrow, too."

"What?!"

"Yes. Now, go and sit down."

Jisung rolled his eyes, again, and went to sit in the corner at the back. There were only two other students in the room.

"I'll be staying in here. So, don't think about doing anything stupid." The teacher said.

The three students rolled their eyes, then the two other students went back to talking, while Jisung just secretly took out his phone and started texting Felix.

ON THE PHONE

Lixie😇

Hey, Lixie.

Hi, Jisung.

Why are you using your phone in detention?

Doesn't that mean you're breaking the rule?

I don't care.

I'm bored, so I decided to text you.

What are you doing, right now?

Texting you.

No~
Other than that.

Oh. Well, I'm at my part time job.

I need to go, now.

Sorry, Jisung.

I'll text you right after I'm done.

It's okay, Felix.

Take care.

Bye.

Bye, Jisung

CONVERSATION ENDED

Jisung decided to listen to music, not caring if he gets caught. He put on his headphones, turned on some music, and put his head down on the table.

The detention hours passed faster than Jisung expected. And to his luck, he didn't get caught listening to music, either.

When they were about to leave, the teacher told Jisung to stay while the other two left.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"What is it, now?" Jisung asked, annoyed.

What the teacher did next kind of scared Jisung; he went and closed the door.

Jisung knew it was only him and the teacher in the school since nobody would be in the school at this time.

The teacher turned around and started walking towards Jisung.

"The f*ck do you think you're doing?!" Jisung yelled, backing away.

"What do you think?"

Jisung ran past him, thinking he'll escape. But he was held back by both of his wrists. He couldn't turn around since the teacher was holding him from the back.

The teacher put his hands together behind him, like he was arresting him.

The teacher was so close to Jisung that the student could feel his breath on the back of his neck.

Even though Jisung was good at fighting, the teacher was more experienced since he was a gym teacher.

"You've changed a lot. You turned into someone I would do anything to get." The teacher whispered into Jisung's ear from behind him.

Jisung shivered.

"I want you, Han Jisung. You're mine, now."

----------