[9]

Jisung and Felix entered the younger's apartment; Felix with a worried face and Jisung with an emotionless face.

"Sit down. I'll get you clothes."

Felix went to get clothes for Jisung, but Jisung just stood there, emotionlessly. He didn't want to wet the younger's couch, so he decided to just stand there.

Felix soon came back.

"Why are you still standing?" Felix asked.

"I didn't want to wet your couch." Jisung replied in a quiet voice.

Felix laughed softly.

"It's okay. Oh, and you won't mind wearing my clothes, right?" Felix asked nervously.

"No..." Jisung replied.

"Okay. Here, go get changed. The bathroom is there." Felix said, giving the clothes and pointing towards the bathroom.

"Okay. Thank you." Jisung said, taking the clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

"What happened to him?" Felix mumbled to himself sadly as he watched the older make his way towards the bathroom.

----------

Jisung was so grateful to have Felix as his friend, even though it hadn't even been a whole day since they met.

Jisung exited the bathroom after changing his clothes.

"Felix."

"Huh...? What is it?"

"Where do I put these?" Jisung said, pointing to his wet clothes.

"Give me." Felix said, taking the clothes.

"I'll wash them for you."

"Thank you, Felix."

Jisung hugged the younger, who hugged back, both of them smiling. They broke the hug.

Felix went to the bathroom to change his clothes while Jisung just sat down on the couch.

Felix came back, soon.

"Do you want something to eat?" Felix asked.

"If you have anything made, then sure." Jisung replied, shrugging slightly.

"Okay."

Then, Felix walked towards the kitchen that you could see through the living room.

"Hey, Lix?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's my phone?"

"Oh. Didn't you have it?" Felix asked, facing Jisung.

"I don't know."

"Check in the clothes you took off." Felix said, turning to the food, again.

"Oh, okay." Jisung said, heading towards the bathroom.

"Found it!" Jisung shouted from the bathroom.

Jisung went back back to the living room.

"I hope it still works." Jisung said, drying his phone with a cloth. "It works!"

Felix chuckled at Jisung's childish behavior.

Jisung saw that he had a lot of missed calls. He was about to call Hyunjin back, but his phone died right there.

Jisung groaned.

"What happened?"

"My phone died and I had a lot of missed calls from Hyunjin."

"Who's Hyunjin?"

"Oh, he's my brother. The one that stopped us at the end of the school day."

"Oh, the one with a mole under his left eye?"

"Yeah."

"You can call him through my phone."

"Thanks, Lix."

"It's no problem."

"It's Saturday, tomorrow, right?" Jisung asked.

"Mhm." Felix hummed with a nod.

"Oh. I can sleep for however long I want!"

"Yeah." Felix said while laughing slightly. "Let's eat, first."

"Okay." Jisung replied, making his way towards the kitchen.

----------