[36]

"Are you sure they're in here?"

"Hyunjin, come on. Now, you're making me think that I made a mistake while locating them."

"I'm not talking about that. This place is too creepy. I'm sure Jisung and Felix would be so scared."

"I know. They got scared by a boring horror movie that isn't even scary, I can't imagine how scared they would've been in this place." Minho whispered, looking around the building they were in. "But let's not talk about that. We have to find them."

"What can I do? First of all, it's too quiet in here, like how it is at night when you're walking towards the kitchen to find something to eat and every single little sound you hear is creepy."

"You're funny, Hyunjin."

"Hey, focus! We have to find them." Hyunjin whispered sternly.

"Says the one who gets scared while sneaking into the kitchen every night."

"Minho, I'm for real."

"When did I say you were not? I mean, yes, you are really handsome. But I didn't say you were not real."

"Minho, if you don't stop, I'm going to scream and let the kidnappers know that someone's here."

"I don't mind, but just think twice if you really want to die." Minho whispered, emphasizing the word 'you'.

Hyunjin was about to say something, but was interrupted.

"Someone's here! Hide!" Minho whispered and pulled Hyunjin to a room nearby.

The only thing that scared the two boys was that the room was darker than the hallway, which had dim lights hanging down the ceiling.

"Let's work on our plan, now. You hide in one of the rooms nearby while I distract him and get him out of the room. Then, you go to the room and help them escape. In the meantime, I tell him that I don't want to be his partner and leave him."

----------