[33]

"We can't find them anywhere." Hyunjin said with a cracked voice.

"Don't cry, Hyunjin. I'm sure they're here somewhere. Let's look for them a bit more."

Hyunjin broke down. "But we looked everywhere! Stop giving me false hope! They're probably kidnapped!" He cried out.

Minho's face now had a blank expression. He suddenly let out a small laugh.

"Hyunjin, you're joking, right? I know that you're with them in pranking me. Give up, now. I already know you guys are pranking me."

Hyunjin looked up.

"I'm not pranking you. I really don't know where they are!"

"...you really don't?"

"No. No, I don't." Hyunjin cried while shaking his head.

"Oh! I know what to do!"

Minho's face suddenly showed happiness.

Hyunjin was really confused with Minho's behaviour. He was acting really weird. The change of his expressions was really confusing the younger of them two.

"What's wrong with you today? You're acting really weird."

"Shut up and come with me."

----------

"You should tell him you don't want to do what he's telling you to do." Jackson said.

"No, I can't do that. I'll get in trouble; not only me, but also you, Jisung, and Felix. I don't care if I do. I'm worried about you, Jisung, and Felix. I know how dangerous he is and what he is capable of doing."

"Is there another way?"

"Let's think about one."

As they were thinking of another way to escape, Jackson suddenly gasped.

"We could help Jisung and Felix get out of here first and then deal with him without any worries."

"But what about you?"

"I'm not scared of him. I just want you, Jisung, and Felix safe."

"Thank you, Jackson." He said while smiling. "Now, let's work on our plan."

"Okay, then. Let's go, BamBam."

----------