[53]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"Hyunjin!"

"Where's Felix and Jisung?!" Hyunjin cried, jumping out of the closet.

"We still have to find them."

"Don't cry, sir. We'll find them. Where's the next place?"

"Come with me."
.
.
.
"Jisung! I'm so happy you're okay." Minho said as he hugged the younger.

Jisung hugged back.

When they broke the hug, the police officer said, "You're the first one to come out not crying."

"I'm not scared of him. I just listened to Jackson because we shouldn't waste time in this kind of situation."

"You're not scared of him?" BamBam asked.

"No. I'm used to it."

"Wait, what?!"

"We'll talk about this later. We have to find Felix and Jackson. Let's go."

BamBam nodded his head in understanding and they left the place to find the other two boys.

----------

"I hear someone."

"Where?"

"Somewhere there."

"Let's go."

----------

The footsteps were coming closer and closer while Felix started to cry more. He couldn't control his cries, so he had put his hands to his mouth to make them silent. But the only thing they did were make the cries muffled; the cries could still be heard.

The bathroom was also really dark; he couldn't see anything.

Felix was really scared of the dark and being alone ever since he was born. He wouldn't sleep in the dark, so his mom had to stay with him and leave the light turned on.

He lost his father at a very young age, so he didn't really remember him. The time when he cried the hardest was when his mom died. She died when Felix was about 14.

After her death, Felix lived with her aunt and uncle. But they only wanted the house and money from Felix and his family. Felix trusted them but they disowned him after they got all the money and house.

So, Felix decided to move to Seoul and live in an apartment. Ever since then, Felix couldn't trust anyone. Jisung was the first one he trusted after that, Hyunjin and Minho being the second, while BamBam and Jackson being the third ones.

"We know you're here."

Felix softly gasped. He heard the door knob turn but he couldn't move. The only thing he could do was cry.

The door opened and Felix let out a terrified squeak.

"Ohh, who do we have here? Felix, was it? It's been a while, huh? How you doin'?" He said as he came closer to Felix.

"M-move away!"

----------

"Isn't that Felix's voice?! We have to hurry!" Hyunjin said as he started running towards the direction of where the voices were coming from.
.
.
.
"Hands up!" The officer said, pointing the gun to the guys.

"Put the gun down or I'll shoot him!"

"No! Don't!"

"Hyunjin. Don't cry." Jisung said. Then, he turned to Felix's direction. "You wanted me, right? Here I am. You can take me. But leave Felix alone."