[41]

"Oh, my god! This awkward silence is getting me. Felix, Jackson, and BamBam. Go, freshen up!"

"I'm older than you!" Jackson said.

"Me too!" BamBam followed.

"Whatever! Go, now!"

The three of them exited the living room.

"Where's the bathroom?!" Felix yelled.

"Towards the right and then turn left when you reach the end of the hallway!" Hyunjin yelled back.

"Okay! Thanks!"

"No problem!"

Hyunjin then turned to the other two boys sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to treat your cuts, now. Lift your feet up."

Minho did as he was told.

Hyunjin was about to get started, but...

"Wait! Sungie, can you hold my hand?" Minho asked after turning his head towards Jisung.

"Okay." Jisung replied and moved his hand forward.

Minho took Jisung's hand into his and intertwined them. Then, he looked at the younger and smiled, to which Jisung smiled back.

"Thank you." Minho said.

Jisung was about to say something when Hyunjin interrupted them.

"Okay, okay. This is so weird to watch. You guys are being so cringey! Stop!"

Minho and Jisung chuckled.

Hyunjin couldn't help but smile. Then, he started treating the cuts under Minho's feet.

As Minho's cuts were being treated, his grip on Jisung's hand kept on tightening.

Jisung squeezed Minho's hand back to assure him that he'll be okay.

----------

"There's the bathroom!" Felix said, pointing down the hallway.

"I go first!" BamBam said as he started running down the hallway.

"No! I go first! Oldest ones first!" Jackson said, running towards the same direction.

"No!~ Youngest ones first!" Felix almost yelled, running after the other two boys.

BamBam opened the bathroom door and slammed it shut before the other two boys could try to keep it open.

"Da*n, your voice is f*cking deep." Jackson said, turning towards Felix.

"It's not even that deep." Felix said. "You should've stopped BamBam from going into the bathroom. You're so slow!"

Jackson nervously laughed, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm sorry."

"S-...s-sorry?! Jackson Wang saying sorry to someone like me?!"

"What do you mean?"

"W-well...you used to bully me and...I don't know why, but I feel comfortable around you all of a sudden. You're kind and funny. You're fun to be around."

"Thank you. And about that...bully part...I didn't want to do that; not to you, not to anybody. I was forced by him. But I'm really sorry for bullying you."

"O-oh...it's okay."

"Wait...really?!"

"Yep!"

"So...friends?"

"Friends."

"Wow~ You guys are leaving me behind. Don't you want to be my friend? Am I not good enough?" BamBam asked from behind them. He was leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, with the back of his right hand's palm on his forehead, eyes closed with a hurt expression on his face, and his head slightly upwards.

"Of course, you are! We're already friends!" Jackson said, smiling widely.

"I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Felix." BamBam said playfully.

Felix started laughing while Jackson had a pout on his face.
.
.
.
"Hey, Felix~"

"What?- No, no, no! It was my turn!!"

"Guess you have to wait, now~" Jackson teased from the inside of the bathroom.

Felix stomped his feet while pouting.

"I'll go to the living room to see what they're doing."

"Okay."

Then, BamBam left.

----------

Next Episode...

"...Sorry."

"Do you like me?"

"...that hurts..."

"Answer."

"Come with me."

"Oh. My. God."

----------