[49]

"Ow, ow! That hurts!" Jisung said in pain, pulling his arm back to himself.

Minho sighed.

"You've been saying that for the past 5 minutes, Jisung."

"But it hurts!"

"Look at me." Minho softly said, putting his finger under Jisung's chin and lifting his head up.

Minho kisses Jisung, who almost immediately kisses back, closing his eyes.

Minho took Jisung's arm softly and put it under the water. Jisung didn't even realize what was happening; he was too much into the kiss.

After turning the water tap off, Minho pulls back from the kiss; good timing since Jisung was almost out of breath.

"Wh-what was that for?"

"For this." Minho said, showing Jisung his arm.

"Wh-...how?!"

"I kissed you so you could get distracted."

"So...it wasn't because you love me?"

"Of course, I love you!" Minho said, smiling.

After saying those words, Minho cupped Jisung's face and pecked him on his forehead, cheeks, nose, head, eye-lids, chin, and when he reached his lips, he kept on pecking them.

"Okay, okay. Stop, stop, stop." Jisung said, giggling. "I love you, too."

Minho smiles widely at those words. But then, he suddenly gasped.

"What happened?"

"I didn't get to ask you something!"

"You can ask me, now. What is it?"

Minho cleared his throat and held both of Jisung's hands.

"Han Jisung. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jisung smiled.

"Of course!"

Minho smiled before pecking Jisung's forehead.

"Let's treat your cut and clean up the kitchen."

Jisung nodded.
.
.
.
"I'll wash the dishes. You can clean up the dining table."

"Okay."

Jisung went towards the sink while Minho went to the dining room next to the kitchen.

----------

"How's the plan going?"

"It may take a while. But I'm sure it'll work."

He hummed while nodding.

"I know this will work. But if something goes opposite from the plan, you know what'll happen to you."

The guy nodded, but in a confident way. He knew his plan would work, so he didn't have to be scared of the threat his boss was giving him.

----------

Next Episode...

"Are you sure?"

"...Is something wrong?"

"What happened?"

"Do what?"

"Yes, we can do that."

"...I found them!!"

----------