[29]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"What are you doing?!" Jisung almost yelled.

"Let go of my wrist!" The person said.

"Yeah, so you can slap him? Nah, I don't think so." Jisung said, tightening his grip on the person's wrist.

There was silence for a few seconds.

Jisung suddenly felt two arms around him and, at the same time, heard someone whisper next to his ear, "What do you think you're doing, Sungie?"

Jisung froze. He knew this voice too well.

"Aww. Feeling scared, now?" The person in front of him said as he felt Jisung's grip on his wrist loosen.

"L-let go of me..." Jisung said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Aww, are you shy?" The person behind Jisung said.

"F*cking let go of him!" Felix nearly shouted. He looked at the person who's wrist was held by Jisung. "J-Jackson?"

The other two unknown males exchanged a look.

The next thing Jisung knows is that something sharp has been harshly poked into his skin.

And then everything's black.

----------

"What did you do to him?!" Felix almost yelled as he saw Jisung black out.

"Oh, nothing much. Just putting him to sleep for a while. But don't worry, you won't be left out." The person said.

Then, he mentioned Jackson to do the same to Felix as the other unknown person held him.

"Why are you doing this? This is supposed to be between us only." Jackson said.

"Shut up and come with us, unless you want this." The person who held Jisung said, showing the vaccine to John.

"No, no. I'll come with you."

"Good."

'I have to make sure nothing bad happens to these two.' Jackson thought, referring to Felix and Jisung.

----------