[22]

"It's okay. I'm here." Felix said as he hugged Jisung.

Jisung's cries died down, soon.

Felix looked down to see the older sleeping. He smiled, then laid him back onto the bed and quietly left the room.

As Felix was trying to find Hyunjin and Minho, he heard cries. He followed them and found both boys crouched down next to the hospital's bathroom door. He accidentally heard what they were talking about.

'Minho likes Jisung?!'

Felix started walking towards them.

Suddenly, a loud voice shouted, "THERE'S A FIRE!! EVERYBODY, LEAVE!!"

Immediately after, the fire alarm was heard.

Everybody started to panic and ran towards the exit.

Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho exchanged glances.

"Jisung!!" They all yelled.

"You both, leave. I'll get Jisung!" Minho said as he was about to make his way towards the room Jisung was in, but was held back by someone holding his wrist.

"No. You take Felix, I'll get Jisung." Hyunjin said.

"No. You're gonna take Felix and I'm gonna get Jisung. Felix, promise me you'll get Hyunjin and yourself out of here."

Felix nodded.

"I promise, I'll get Jisung out of here safely. Now, go! Please, hurry and leave!!" Minho yelled, slightly pushing Hyunjin to Felix, then running towards the room.

"No! Minho!!" Hyunjin shouted.

But it was too late.

Minho wasn't there anymore.

Felix held Hyunjin back by hugging him from behind as he looked at the way Minho went with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, let's go! We need to get out!"

"No! I'm not leaving them here! Let me go!!"

"Minho promised us he'll come back with Jisung safely. Let's go, now!" Felix said, dragging Hyunjin out of there.

When they got out of the hospital and at a safe place, Hyunjin broke down crying.

Felix tried to calm him down by hugging him, but ended up crying himself.

They both had the same thought in their mind:

'I hope they come back.......safely.'

----------