[27]

"Get up, Hyunjin!!" Jisung yelled as he started to take the blankets off of the older

Hyunjin groaned. "2 more minutes!" He said, pulling the blanket towards himself.

Both boys were pulling the blanket with force. But suddenly, Hyunjin let go of it.

Jisung squeaked as he closed his eyes to feel the hard floor, but was welcomed by someone's arms holding him up from the back.

Since the person had their arms around Jisung from the back and from under his arms, Jisung was slightly slid down. He opened his eyes when he felt the person pull him back on his feet. Then, he turned around to see who saved him.

"Be careful." Minho said.

"Oh...thank you." Jisung said, smiling.

"For what?" Minho asked.

"For saving my life; I could've died!"

Minho laughed.

"Hey! I'm supposed to be the dramatic one!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Whatever. Freshen up, breakfast's ready." Jisung said before exiting the room.

"Your boyfriend's really mean, Minho."

"He's not my boyfriend." Minho said as he blushed and looked down.

"Really? Says the one who's blushing."

"Like you didn't get jealous after seeing how close Jisung and Felix were being last night."

"Sh-shut up! I'm going to get freshed." Hyunjin said, running towards the bathroom.

Minho laughed slightly before leaving the room.

----------

The boys finished eating and were now watching TV, except for Jisung.

"Hyung! I'm going for a walk!" Jisung yelled as he reached the front door.

"Okay! Be safe!" Hyunjin yelled back from the living room.

"Hey, can I come?" Felix asked.

"Sure." Jisung replied.

"Okay! Let me get my jacket."

"Okay."

"Let's go." Felix said after he came back towards the front door.

Jisung opened the door and said, "Ladies first."

"I'm a male!"

"But if I were to describe you using one word, I'd use the one for females; pretty." Jisung said as he winked at Felix.

Felix punched Jisung on his forearm.

Jisung pouted. "What?" He said.

"Let's just leave." Felix said as he went out of the house.

"Sure, your highness!" Jisung almost yelled, running past Felix.

"JISUNG!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Felix yelled as he ran after the older.

----------