[28]

"I love hot chocolate! Especially in winter." Felix said, smiling widely.

"What do you mean? Who drinks hot chocolate in summer?"

"Me."

Jisung was about to say something, but they suddenly heard a not-so-quite but not-so-loud cry.

"Where did that come from?"

"Somewhere near here, I think." Jisung said as he pointed towards the ally only a few feet away from them. "Let's go see who it is."

"Are you sure? It's getting dark and not many people are here."

"Yes, I'm sure. Now, come."

As they went closer towards the ally, they heard two people talking.

"I don't want to do it anymore...I-I can't..."

"You know...I don't mind killing your grandmother. It's up to you if you want her gone. Let me repeat one last time; you don't do what I tell you to, she dies. But if you do, then she's safe."

Jisung and Felix's eyes widened as they heard this. They both looked at each other.

"We have to do something." Felix whispered, to which Jisung nodded.

"Hold this." Jisung said, handing his hot chocolate to Felix. "And stay here. Don't you dare come in there unless I tell you to."

"No. I'm coming with you."

"Felix." Jisung said in a stern voice. "Stay here."

Then, he went into the alleyway.

"Jisung." Felix whispered to himself.

----------