[51]

"They look so cute!"

"Stop whispering so loud! They'll wake up! Let's go!"

"Wait, let me take a picture."
.
.
.
"Oh, sh*t!"

"Why didn't you turn the ringer off?! Now, run!"

"Wait! They're not awake."

"We are."

"Ah, sh*t! You both scared me!" BamBam almost yelled while Jackson only flinched.

"We know you were trying to take pictures and were going to show them to us when we're awake. But just so you know, we're dating." Minho said, eyes still closed.

"Oh, okay-wait what?! My ship's sailing!! Oh, my god! This is too much happiness to handle!! EEEEKKK!!! HELP!!!" BamBam yelled, rolling on the floor.

"Okay. You can stop, now." Jackson, who looked so done with BamBam, said. But on the inside, he was really happy.

"Oh, sorry." BamBam said, getting up.

"Get your a*ses up! It's 2:00 pm!"

"No." Jisung said, pushing himself back into Minho's chest while Minho hugged his waist a little tighter than before, but not too much.

"Get up!" Jackson said, pulling the blanket off of the two boys.

"Oh, my god! Why aren't you wearing a shirt?!" BamBam asked.

"It was hot at night so I took it off." Minho replied calmly.

"How are you so calm, Jisung?!"

"I don't know. I'm not surprised. He seems like the type to do that." Jisung replied, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"Bruh. I took it off to shock you but here you are, not even a little surprised."

Jisung pushed Minho so his back was totally on the bed and hovered over him. He just stared at Minho, who started to laugh nervously.

"Don't make that face, you look weird." Jisung said, getting off of Minho and going towards the bathroom.

"Ohh...kay...?" BamBam said, confused.

"I think it's time for us to leave, BamBam."

"Yeah, I think so, too."

"Let's go and make breakfast."

BamBam nodded and they both left the room.

Minho turned his head towards the direction of the bathroom and smirked to himself. He stood up and made his way towards the bathroom. He opened the door that was surprisingly unlocked. He peeked in and saw Jisung brushing his teeth.

Jisung looked at Minho through the mirror. He raised his eyebrows.

"Where did you get the toothbrush? Oh, my god! Is it mine?!"

Jisung spit out the bubbled paste from his mouth into the sink.

"I saw it in the drawer, packed. It's new, so I took it."

"Oh..."

Minho took his own toothbrush and started brushing his teeth.

When both of them were done, Jisung was about to leave when Minho pulled him back by his waist and pinned him to the bathroom's wall.

Jisung let out a squeak. He looked up to see Minho smirking.

"Why're you making that expression?" Jisung asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Minho just smirked and did what he planned in his head when only Jisung was in the bathroom.

----------

"Come on, everyone. Breakfast is ready, or should I say, lunch is ready." Jackson said to Felix, BamBam, and Hyunjin who were in the living room, watching TV.

"Lix."

"Yeah?"

"Can you go get Minho and Jisung?"

"Sure."
.
.
.
"Jisung! Minho! Food is ready!" Felix almost yelled from outside the bedroom door.

"Coming!"

When Jisung and Minho came out of the room, Felix noticed something.

"Oh, my god! Jisung, what happened to your neck?! Did you get hurt? Are you okay?" Felix asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." Jisung replied in a quiet voice. "Let's go eat."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Jisung nodded, still looking down.

"Okay..."
.
.
.
"Jisung. Your neck."

"AAAA!!!!" BamBam screamed. "Is that a-mhmph."

Before BamBam could finish his sentence, Jackson put his hand on the younger's mouth to shut him up.

"This is not something you can talk about so openly! It's their business; leave them alone!" Jackson said, releasing BamBam from his grip.

"Okay, fine!"

"Sit down and eat, now."

Everyone nodded, sat down, and were about to eat, but...

*Bang!*

----------

Next Episode...

"...we have to do this..."

"I'm really sorry..."

"...Now, go!"

"No..."

"I don't care!"

"...Hurry!"

"...Stop..."

----------