[16]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

When Jisung entered the detention room, he saw no one in there. He was glad that the teacher wasn't there. He thought that the teacher had left early because something might have came up, which caused him to leave.

Jisung turned around to leave the room and find someone, so he could ask them if he could go home since the teacher wasn't there and there weren't any other students there, either.

The student turned around to leave the room but found out that luck wasn't on his side this time, either.

Jisung froze.

"So, I guess it's only me and you here, huh...?" The teacher said, closing the door behind him.

Jisung stayed quiet and started walking backwards.

"Let's continue from where we left off, shall we?"

The teacher smirked and started walking towards the student.

"G-get away from me!" Jisung yelled, still walking backwards.

"Shh, don't be so loud. If we get caught, it won't be fun, anymore."

Jisung's back hit something and he slightly turned around to see what it was; he regretted it so badly when he felt the teacher hold both of his wrists. Jisung was harshly turned back around and pinned to the wall. The teacher started to forcefully kiss Jisung, who could only let tears and sobs out of him.

Suddenly, the sound of the door being slammed open was heard, and Jisung felt himself being released from the hard grip that the teacher had on him.

Jisung saw the teacher getting beaten by the person he has been avoiding ever since he came back to this school; Lee Minho.

Jisung slid down the wall and started to harshly wipe his lips with his hands while crying hard.

----------

Minho made sure to knock the teacher out.

When he turned back to Jisung, his heart broke. He ran towards him and pulled into a comforting and warm hug, right away.

"I feel so disgusted by myself!" Jisung cried out, still harshly wiping his lips.

"You're not disgusting, Jisung. Don't say that." Minho said, looking down at Jisung who had his face against Minho's chest.

"No. I'm disgusting! I'm really disgusting!!"

"You aren't!"

"Yes, I am! I feel so gross..." Jisung said, touching his lips.

Minho, without thinking twice, cupped Jisung's face and connected their lips.

----------