[21]

Minho was now fast-walking towards the bathroom of the hospital, trying to ignore Hyunjin's calls from behind him.

"Minho! Minho, stop!" Hyunjin yelled.

Though running wasn't allowed in the hospital, Minho started running, not realizing that Hyunjin was approaching him.

Minho stopped to open the bathroom's door, but was pulled back and turned around.

"Why are you running away?" Hyunjin asked while catching his breath.

Hyunjin, then, looked up to see Minho with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier. But why are you crying? What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked as he cupped Minho's face.

"It's nothing. I just want to be alone." Minho replied, quickly wiping away the tears on his cheeks.

There was silence for a few seconds before Minho bursted into more tears as he crouched down.

Hyunjin crouched down to Minho's height and hugged him.

"Why are you crying? Please, don't cry." Hyunjin said, his voice cracking.

After a few minutes, and getting weird stares from others, Minho had stopped himself from crying more.

"Hyunjin..."

"Yeah?"

"You know...I love him...like a lot. I want to pull him into my arms and protect him from everything, forever...but he doesn't even remember who I am."

"Who are you talking about, Hyung?"

"Jisung, Han Jisung."

Hyunjin pulled away from the hug.

"What?"

----------