[26]

By the end of the movie, everyone except Minho was asleep.

Hyunjin and Felix were cuddling while Jisung held onto Minho's arm, hugging it not so tightly.

Minho couldn't sleep because of what happened earlier that day.

Not what happened in school. Not what happened in the hospital. But what Jisung called him.

'How does he know my name? Yes, he could've heard someone say it. Or maybe, Hyunjin or Felix could've told him that my name's Minho. But I don't feel like believing that. But what if that's the truth...'

That's where Minho's thoughts ended, because he finally fell asleep.

----------

Felix was the first one to wake up out of the four boys. He moved a little before finally opening his eyes.

Felix was a little startled and froze when he saw how close his and Hyunjin's faces were. He was about to scream but held it in.

The younger couldn't help but stare at the sleeping boy in front of him.

Felix was alarmed when Hyunjin moved. But thankfully, the older was still asleep.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"But I don't have my phone."

"Then go get it."

"Okay- wait, what?!"

Felix turned his head around.

"Jisung!" Felix whisper-yelled.

Jisung was laughing quietly.

"What time is it?" Felix asked.

"The clock." Jisung said as he pointed towards the clock that was above the TV in front of them.

Felix playfully slapped Jisung's arm.

"It's almost 12 pm! What about school?!"

"Felix. Last night, we decided that we won't go to school today. Don't you remember?"

"Oh...right, right."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Felix said as he nervously laughed.

"Go and get freshed, and wake these two up. I'll go and tell the chef to make breakfast."

"Okay."

Felix and Jisung carefully got out of bed.

"You can still take a picture, you know. You have your phone, now." Jisung teased.

"Stop!" Felix whisper-yelled, slapping Jisung on his arm, again.

"Ow! That hurt, you know." Jisung said as he held onto his arm while pouting.

"OMG! I'm so sorry."

"Hey, I was joking. You don't need to worry."

"You scared me." Felix said, slapping Jisung's arm once again.

"Ow!"

"Sorry!"

Jisung smiled widely at how worried Felix would get on giving a light slap.

"Go, get freshed."

"Okay."

----------