[8]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Jisung was terrified for the first time after he had changed himself.

The teacher was only smiling crazily behind Jisung, but the student couldn't see that.

Jisung's eyes were filled with tears when he felt a pair of lips on the side of his neck. He was silently crying at this point, he felt weak.

Jisung gasped and cried more as he felt a hand go under his shirt. He suddenly felt a rush of panic and finally managed to get out of the teacher's grip. He ran towards the door just to find out that it was locked. He quickly unlocked the door, about to open it. But he was held back, again...by his waist this time.

"If you tell someone about this, you'll be in big trouble." The teacher whispered into Jisung's ear.

Jisung could feel the teacher smirk. He was terrified of the teacher. Surprisingly, he managed to wiggle out of the teacher's grip. He quickly turned out and punched the teacher right in the face.

Jisung quickly turned back around, opened the door, and ran out of the classroom.

Jisung ran out of the school, forgetting his motorcycle. But he wouldn't have used it anyways, since it was raining heavily.

Jisung tried calling Hyunjin, but the older wouldn't pick up. He called Felix, who picked up after three rings.

ON THE PHONE

"Hello?"

"...F-Felix..." Jisung managed to cry out.

"Jisung?! What's wrong? Why are you crying?!"

"I-I-..."

Jisung was a mess. He was shivering from what happened a few moments ago.

"Tell me where you are."

"...s-school..."

"The school? Stay there! I'll be right over!"

END OF THE CALL

Jisung fell on his knees, still crying hard and having a hard time breathing properly because of his sobs.

Jisung wasn't scared of anything. Though, he only had one fear. And that almost just happened.

'I-It happened...again...' Jisung thought as he cried hard in the heavy rain.

"Jisung? Is that you?"

Jisung looked up and saw Felix.

Felix was so relieved about finding Jisung that he threw his umbrella aside and ran towards the older and hugged him tightly, not caring at all that the older was soaking wet and that it was raining.

Jisung was still crying.

"What happened?" Felix asked, concerness obvious in his voice.

Jisung only held the younger's shirt tightly and cried harder.

Felix knew this wasn't the right time to ask that question. So, he decided to ask when Jisung will calm down.

"Let's go." Felix said, helping the older stand up.

Felix grabbed the umbrella and pulled it on top of the both of them.

"Where do you live?" Felix asked.

"N-not around h-here..."

Jisung's voice came out as a whisper, but Felix managed to hear it through the heavy rain.

"I live near here. It's kind of small. You don't mind spending the night there, right?"

Jisung shook his head.

"Okay, let's go."

The boys made their way towards the younger's apartment.

----------