[14]

As the three boys entered the gym, Jisung moved behind Hyunjin and Felix, praying that the teacher was absent today.

Felix didn't get why he was hiding, though.

Suddenly, he heard his name being called by a voice he knew really well. He found out that luck wasn't on his side today when he saw that it was who he thought it was; their gym teacher.

"Hey, Jisung. You weren't feeling well in detention; are you feeling better, now?" The teacher said, putting his hand on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung shivered at the touch.

"And you guys are probably his friends? Did you take care of him?"

Felix nodded, thinking everything was okay; not knowing that nothing was okay at the moment.

But Hyunjin, instead of nodding, said, "Actually, no. I'm his boyfriend. And yes, I did take care of him."

Hyunjin smiled while putting his hand around Jisung's waist.

The teacher's expression changed right away. He quickly pulled his hand back and said, "I have to take a look at other students. Have a good day, kids." Then, he walked away from them.

Jisung let out a sigh of relief.

Felix turned to Jisung and said, "I thought he was your brother?"

"He is. But he's pretending to be my boyfriend." Jisung replied while whispering.

"Why?"

"Come to my house today and I'll answer all of your questions."

"Ah, okay."

----------

It was almost the end of their gym class. Jisung would feel the teacher's gaze on him as the class went on. He was uncomfortable most of the time. The other students were also confused as to why Jisung refused to do exercise.

When the three boys were about to exit the gym, the teacher came to them and told Jisung, "Don't forget you have detention for today, too, Jisung." Then, he walked away, secretly smirking.

Hyunjin got mad and Jisung noticed.

"Calm down, Hyung." Jisung whispered to the older.

"What's with the teacher today? He's never this talkative to any student." Felix said, confused.

The bell rang and the three boys left for their next classes.

----------