[10]

After eating, Jisung decided to call Hyunjin.

ON THE PHONE

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's me, Jisung."

"JISUNG?! Where are you?! Are you okay?! Why did you not come home?! Is everything okay?! Did something happen?! Do I need to beat someone's a*s?! A-"

"OKAY, STOP SCREAMING AND LET ME TALK!!"

"Ow! My ear! Where are you, though? I was so worried!"

"I know. I'm at a friend's house. I'll tell you what happened later."

"Oh, okay. You're not hurt, right?"

"No."

"That's good, then."

"It's not. I'll rather get beaten up than let what happened to me today happen."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you in person. I'm sleepy. Goodnight."

"Okay. Take care. Goodnight."

CALL ENDED

"Here." Jisung said to Felix, handing the younger's phone back to him. "Thank you."

"It's no problem." Felix said, taking his phone. "Let's sleep?"

"I'll sleep on the couch."

"Nope! I'll sleep on the couch."

"Do you like cuddles?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"Yep! I love cuddles!" Felix replied happily.

"Let's cuddle on the bed, then...only if you're comfortable."

"Of course! You're my friend."

"Okay, then! Let's go!"

They both went to the bedroom and cuddled together. They soon ended up sleeping in each others' arms.

----------

Jisung woke up first. He opened his eyes as he felt someone hugging him. He looked down to see Felix sleeping peacefully with his head against the older's chest.

Jisung smiled. He carefully got out of bed and made his way towards the bathroom. He didn't have a toothbrush, but he saw a mouthwash there. He grabbed it, put a little in his mouth through the big cap of the bottle, made sure it reached every corner of his mouth, then spat it out in the sink that was in the bathroom. Then, he washed his face and went back to the bedroom to wake up Felix, since it was about to be 12:00 pm.

Jisung entered the bedroom quietly, then made his way towards a sleeping Felix. He didn't want to wake him up, seeing that the younger was peacefully sleeping. So, he decided to make breakfast, first.

----------

Felix woke up to a delicious smell. He noticed that he was alone, so he made his way towards the bathroom, knowing that Jisung was making breakfast.

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Felix went to his bedroom to see Jisung there.

"Oh, there you are." Jisung said while smiling. "Breakfast is ready. Come."

Both boys made their way towards the kitchen and started eating.

After they were done eating, Jisung decided that he should go home.

"Bye, Felix." Jisung said after hugging Felix.

"Bye, Jisung."

Jisung, then, made his way towards his mansion-like house.

----------