SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Jisung." Minho whispered, hugging while putting his chin on the younger's shoulder from behind.

"Yes?" Jisung said, turning his head sideways.

"I love you."

Jisung let out a soft giggle.

"I love you, too." He said, smiling at Minho while putting his hand on the older's cheek.

Minho turned Jisung around, cupping his face as he pressed their foreheads together.

Jisung leaned into the touch, closing his eyes with a small smile and putting his hands on top of Minho's.

Seeing that, Minho also closed his eyes.

"Sungie..."

"Hm?" Jisung softly hummed, eyes still closed and their still foreheads pressed together.

"I love you."

Jisung let out another soft laugh. He opened his eyes and pecked Minho's lips, the older smiling at the action.

"I love you, too." He said, smiling up at the older.

Both of them stared at each other for a few seconds before Jisung noticed Minho's gaze falling down to his lips.

When Minho looked up at Jisung again, the younger saw something unexpected.

"W-what's wrong?" Jisung asked, feeling nervous under the older's gaze.

"Jisung...I need you." Minho whispered in a low voice, looking directly into Jisung's eyes.

Jisung was surprised at the sudden voice change.

"Do I have your consent?" The older of the two asked.

Jisung didn't say anything; instead he kissed Minho, cupping the older's face.

Minho smiled slightly, kissing back while moving his hands down to Jisung's waist.

It started off as a soft and innocent kiss, but was soon turned into a hot make-out session as Minho slipped his hand under Jisung's loose shirt making the younger gasp at the cold feeling.

Minho took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth.

Jisung let out a soft moan into the kiss because of the new feeling.

Minho moved both of them towards the bed carefully and gently laid Jisung down without breaking the kiss.

Minho pressed their foreheads together after breaking the kiss, both of them breathing heavily.

"Jisung, you don't have to do this if you're not comfortable or ready." Minho said after getting control of his heavy breathing.

"If you want it, I'll gladly give it to you."

"Me wanting it doesn't mean you should give it when you're not even ready. It's fine if you don't want this. I can wait." Minho said, booping Jisung's nose with his own while smiling.

"But what if I also want this..."

"Then I'll gladly give you what you need." Minho said, smiling at Jisung.

Jisung moved his head up slightly and captured Minho's lips with his own, the older kissing back immediately.

Feeling Jisung already almost out of breath, Minho moved his lips down to the younger's jaw and started trailing kisses down to Jisung's neck and collarbone; a part of him being afraid he may hurt the younger.

Jisung gasped, closing his eyes tightly as Minho kissed that one spot.

The older smirked slightly and started sucking on the spot.