[42]

"It's done. I'll go and make something to eat." Hyunjin said.

"What're you going to make?" Jisung asked.

"I don't know. I'll see what's in the kitchen."

"Oh, okay."

When Hyunjin left, Jisung and Minho were the only ones left in the living room.

"Uhh...I'm sorry about what I did before. I shouldn't have done that without your permission. Sorry." Jisung said, breaking the awkward silence that surrounded them.

"Do you like me?" Minho asked.

"Uhh...umm..."

"Do you?"

"I'll go help Hyunjin Hyung in the kitchen."

Jisung stood up to leave but was held back by Minho holding his wrist and pulling him to sit back down on the couch.

"Answer my question first." Minho said in a low voice, moving closer to Jisung, who visibly gulped.

When Jisung didn't say anything, Minho's grip on his shoulders tightened and eyebrows knotted more.

"M-Minho...that hurts..."

"Answer. My. Question."

Minho's voice went deeper the closer he got to Jisung.

"Minho..." Jisung cried.

"Answer."

"I do! I love you a lot!" Jisung cried out.

Jisung was shocked by what Minho did next; he pecked Jisung's lips.

Minho smiled and released his grip on Jisung. He stood up to leave, but Jisung held his wrist and pushed him on the couch. Then, he hovered over Minho.

Minho was really shocked by the younger's actions.

"Do you?" Jisung asked, looking straight in Minho's eyes.

"D-do I what?"

"Like me? Do you like me, too?" Jisung asked, leaning closer.

"No."

Jisung's eyes saddened and he was about to get up but Minho held his hands and pulled him back.

Jisung's hands were now on Minho's chest and their faces were really close.
.
.
.
"Because I love you." Minho said before pulling Jisung more closer to him and connecting their lips.

Minho started moving his lips and Jisung closed his eyes, responding when he realized it wasn't just a peck.

----------

Hyunjin was going to the bathroom to put the aid kit back.

"Hey, BamBam." Hyunjin said when he saw the older male. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the living room."

"Oh, okay."

Then, they parted ways; BamBam going towards the living room and Hyunjin going towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing here, Felix?"

"You were the one who told us to get freshed up."

"No, I mean why aren't you in the bathroom? If you're done, go to the living room."

"First, BamBam went in and now, Jackson went in. They didn't let me go first; youngest first, you know."

Hyunjin smiled.

"You can use the guest room one."

"I knew there was another bathroom! But I don't know where it is." Felix said, pouting.

"Come with me."

"Okay."

----------

"Oh. My. God." BamBam whispered to himself. He, then, took out his phone and was about to record what was happening.

'No, BamBam. That's creepy and it's not nice, either. Let them have their moment.' He thought to himself, then put his phone back in his pant's pocket. Then, he left the living room, smiling and making sure no one was around to ruin the two boys' moment.

----------

Next Episode...

"Where are you going?"

"Don't!"

"Please, no!"

"Shut up..."

"...I'm scared."

"I-it's okay. I forgive you."

----------

Changed || MinSungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara