[31]

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"Felix! Wake up!" Jisung whisper-yelled. "Felix!"

Jisung groaned quietly as he realized Felix wasn't waking up.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"I see, you're awake. How was your sleep?"

"Shut up!" Jisung said in a not-so-loud voice while looking away.

"Oh, Jisung. You know what happens if you don't listen to me."

Jisung felt tears in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away. "Let us go!", he said.

"Why? You don't like being here? You don't want to live with me, like we used to? The only difference will be that your little friend here will be with us."

"I'm pretty sure you'll end up in jail."

"I'm afraid your saying will stay as a dream and not come true."

"Oh, don't worry. You'll see it become reality with your own eyes."

"We'll see about that. Right now, let me just have a look at your beautiful little friend over here."

"Don't touch him!"

The other male didn't listen and just continued walking towards Felix, who was still asleep because of the vaccine.

Jisung tried to untie himself, but he couldn't. So, he started moving around on the chair. "F*cking leave him alone, you b*tch!!" He yelled with teary eyes.

Just when the other male touched Felix's cheek, Jisung broke down. "I'll do anything! Just leave Felix alone!" He cried out.

"Now, that's more like it! I won't do anything to him, now. Unless, you don't listen to me."

"I will! I will listen!"

"Good boy."

Then, he left the room, while Jisung continued crying.

----------