[12]

"Jisung, wake up! I need to tell you something!"

Jisung groaned.

"What is it?" Jisung whined, eyes still slightly closed.

"I know how to get the teacher to leave you alone!" Hyunjin said.

Jisung opened his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"What is it?" Jisung asked as he sat up.

Hyunjin sat down on Jisung's bed and started to tell his plan.

"We have to pretend to be boyfriends, then he'll know that you're taken and will leave you alone!"

"Are you sure that'll work?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, then!"

"But we'll have to be a little obvious when we're around the teacher."

"That's not a problem. It's not like we'll have to kiss. We'll just act like how couples do in public."

"Right."

"Now, get out and let me sleep." Jisung said as he laid back down on the bed, pulling the blanket on top of him, his back towards Hyunjin.

"Oof!" Hyunjin let out, closing his eyes as he slapped his palm on his forehead, shaking his head.

"Turn the light off and get out!"

"Okay! I'm leaving!" Hyunjin shouted, turning towards the door.

He turned the light off and left the room, leaving the younger alone once again.

Since it was already morning, 10:26 am to be exact, Hyunjin decided to make something for breakfast for the two of them.

----------

Jisung was in the bathroom when Hyunjin entered the younger's bedroom.

"Jisung. You need to eat breakfast."

"I'm not hungry, Hyung. Please leave me alone."

"Jisung. Are you crying?"

"No. I'm not crying."

"Jisung. I know you're crying. Now, open the door or I'll open it myself by using the extra key." Hyunjin demanded.

"Leave me alone."

"Jisung. Please, don't do anything stupid like last time."

"Leave me alone. Please."

"Jisung. I'm opening the door."

----------

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Jisung didn't really think Hyunjin would actually come in.

"Jisung, what're you doing?!" Hyunjin yelled, running towards the younger and quickly taking away the razor from the younger's hand and throwing it on the floor away from the both of them.

Hyunjin's heart broke as he saw Jisung with tears rolling down his cheeks, and blood coming out of the deep cuts on his wrists.

Hyunjin felt tears in his own eyes.

"Why did you do this?" Hyunjin asked, walking towards the younger, who was on the floor.

"I hate myself! I hate my life! I hate everything about myself!" Jisung cried out.

Hyunjin crouched down and hugged the younger. Feeling the younger cry harder, he couldn't control himself as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything for you." Hyunjin cried out.

"It's not your fault. I just wanted to change to prove them wrong. Not for this to happen for god knows how many times."

Jisung broke the hug and looked up to the older.

"Why is my life like this?"

"No, Jisung. Please, don't say that."

Hyunjin wiped Jisung's tears and hugged him, again.

"Let's clean your cuts, first, hm?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Jisung. "Get up. Quickly!"

Hyunjin took Jisung's arm and looked at it.

"Jisung...they're so deep..." Hyunjin said heartbrokenly as he looked at the younger.

Jisung looked down.

"Don't do these, again. Please..."

"I'm sorry. I won't."

"Good."

Hyunjin started cleaning Jisung's deep cuts on his arms.

Jisung tried his best to keep his painful screams to not escape his mouth. Though, he failed a few times, but still tried his best.

After they were bandaged, Hyunjin asked Jisung, "Let's go eat?"

Jisung shook his head.

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Please? A little bit? At least for me?"

"...fine..."

Hyunjin smiled softly.

"Let's go."

Both boys made their way downstairs to eat.

----------