[43]

"Where are you going?" Jackson asked.

"Nowhere." BamBam replied.

"I mean why aren't you in the living room?"

"Are you going there?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't!"

"Why?"

"Just, no."

"But why?~"

"Because I said so!"

"I'm going there!" Jackson said as he started running towards the living room.

"Oh, my god. Please, no!" BamBam almost yelled, running after him and trying to catch up.
.
.
.
"See. Nobody's going to kill us if we go into the living room." Jackson said, entering the living room.

Jisung and Minho were sitting on the couch like nothing happened.

'Wait...did I imagine that or was it actually real? So, my ship's not sailing?!'

"Yo, BamBam! What's wrong? Why do you look disappointed?" Jackson asked, sitting on the other couch.

"...nothing..."

"Come one. Sit here."

BamBam went and sat down on the place where Jackson patted.

"Where's Hyunjin and Felix?" Jackson asked the other two boys sitting on the other couch.

"I don't know."

'MinSung's here; where's HyunLix?! Where's my other ship?!' BamBam thought.

"I'll go and look for them." BamBam said as he stood up to leave.

"But you don't even know this house." Jackson said, confused.

"I'll find my way. You guys are probably tired. You should rest."

BamBam was about to leave, but was held back, again.

"Aren't you tired?" Jackson asked.

BamBam turned around, teeth gritted and forcely smiling.

"I don't get tired easily." BamBam said with gritted teeth as he smiled forcefully. "Now, can I leave?"

"But why are you so desperate to leave?"

"Oh, my god! You know, what?! I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying here!" BamBam said, harshly sitting back down on the couch with his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

"But why did you w-"

"Shut up, Jackson!"

----------

"Here's the bathroom. I'll be downstairs with the others." Hyunjin said, about to leave.

"Wait." Felix said, stopping Hyunjin by holding his hand. "I-I'm scared..."

"It's okay. You can go. I'll stay here." Hyunjin said, sitting on the bed.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

When Felix went to the bathroom, Hyunjin smiled and shook his head slightly at the younger's cuteness.
.
.
.
"Hyunjin?" Felix said after coming out of the bathroom. He looked around but didn't see Hyunjin.

Felix's eyes welled up with tears.

"Hyunjin, please come back. I'm scared." Felix cried.

When nobody responded, Felix crouched down the wall and started crying harder. He was even shaking.

"Lix? Oh, my god! Why are you crying?" Hyunjin said, running towards the younger and crouching down next to him.

"Hyunjin, why did you leave? I was so scared!" Felix cried out as his eyes looked up to meet Hyunjin's eyes.

"Aww, baby. I'm sorry." Hyunjin said, hugging Felix, who hugged back immediately. "I'm sorry, I just went to put back the aid kit downstairs. I didn't know it'd take that long."

"I-it's okay. I forgive you."

Hyunjin smiled at Felix after breaking the hug.

"Let's go downstairs. Everyone's probably waiting."

"Okay."

----------

Next Episode...

"...If you don't or can't, you'll be following this guy."

"Are you okay?"

"You also need to learn some manners."

"What're you doing?"

"D-did you just..."

"...I promise I won't tell anyone."

----------