[19]

"Jisung?" Minho waved his hand in front of Jisung's face.

"Huh...?" Jisung let out as he came back to reality.

"I asked if you remember me?"

"Remember you? Have we met before I came to this school?"

'I'm really sorry, Minho. I know you remember me, but I have to act like I don't remember you, because I don't want you to ignore me and for us to never talk again. I know you don't, and will never, love me the way I love you.'

It hurt Minho that Jisung didn't remember him, the person he confessed to a year ago.

"You really don't?"

"No...? Am I supposed to know who you are?"

"Er...well...never mind."

"Okay...?"

Silence.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed two boys.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin said, running to the younger and hugging him tightly.

"Hy-Hyung. I-I can't br-eath." Jisung managed to get these words out of his mouth.

Hyunjin quickly let go of the younger.

"Sorry."

"What happened that got you here, in the hospital?" Felix asked in a worried tone as Hyunjin turned his head towards him.

"I think it's what I'm thinking it is?" Hyunjin asked as he turned back to Jisung who was now sitting up.

Jisung nodded, looking down at his hands that were on his lap.

"You knew about this?" Minho asked Hyunjin in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, but how did you find out?"

"If you knew, then why didn't you do anything?!" Minho suddenly yelled.

----------