[5]

When they arrived, Jisung helped the boy sit down on one of the beds in the room. The nurse wasn't there, so Jisung decided to take care of the boy by himself. He got the aid kit and started treating the cuts on the boy's face.

"Thank you, Jisung.", the unknown boy said weakly. "Are you new? I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah, I'm new." Jisung's voice surprisingly came out soft.

"Oh. I'm Lee Felix. I'm Korean, but I was born in Australia."

"Oh..."

"Well, I'm Jisung, Han Jisung."

"I know."

"Okay." Jisung said. "Do you want me to treat the wounds on your stomach and back, too?"

"No, I can do it on my own."

"Okay."

Felix looked uncomfortable, so Jisung decided to turn around.

"I won't look." Jisung said.

Felix chuckled.

"Okay."

When Felix was done with the wounds on his stomach, he started doing the ones on his back. More like struggling.

"Uhh...Jisung...?

"Yeah?"

"I need help..."

Jisung turned around and laughed slightly seeing the boy struggling.

"Hey..." Felix whined, pouting. "Help me!"

"Okay, okay."

Jisung went behind Felix and started treating the wounds on his back.

"Who was that? And why was he bullying you?"

"He's Jackson Wang. He's a bully and he bullies the ones that are easy to target."

"Oh. But what does that have to do with you?"

"Well, you see. I can't really do anything about him bullying me. He always asks me for money or to do his homework. He even forces me to make notes for him to cheat on tests and exams. It's been like this since I transferred here, which was last year."

"Oh. If he touches you one more time, you tell me. Okay?"

"Okay." Felix said while chuckling slightly.

When Jisung was done, he came in front of Felix and sat down next to him.

"Thank you."

"No problem. But don't tell anyone that I was being nice to you."

"Not like I have someone to tell this to, but okay."

"Hey, if you have no friends, then I'll be your friend. But don't make me soft in front of others."

"Thank you for being my friend, Jisung. You're the first one to ask me this. And don't worry, I won't do anything stupid."

"So...friends?"

Jisung took out his hand but Felix hugged him instead. Jisung hugged back, smiling but Felix let out a gasp when he felt Jisung's cold hands on his back. None of them realized Felix was shirtless until now.

Felix quickly broke the hug and wore his shirt.

"You're blushing." Jisung laughed.

"H-hey! Stop!" Felix playfully slapped Jisung on the shoulder.

"You know, I feel like I'm older than you."

"Really? When were you born?"

"September 14, 2002."

"Oh my! I was born on September 15, 2002! We were born one day apart!"

"You're right! I found my twin!"

They both laughed.

The bell rang. And since Jisung and Felix had the same schedule for the whole week this year, Jisung decided he would go to the next two lessons he had.

----------