[2]

A year later...

"Are you ready, Jisung?"

"Of course, Hyunjin Hyung."

"Let's go, then." Hyunjin took Jisung's hand and pulled him outside their mansion.

They walked to the vehicles they owned and decided to take the motorcycles. They both took their own.

"Wanna race?" The elder of them two asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course!"

They sat on their motorcycles, and put their helmets on.

"Ready?" Hyunjin asked, smirking.

"Any doubts?" Jisung said, smirking back. And they both drove off almost like a flash.

When they arrived, they saw a lot of students at the school entrance. They were all in a circle, but their attention was taken by the two boys that just arrived with their motorcycles.

The two boys smirked to themselves. They took off their helmets as they shook their head slightly to avoid getting their hair flying on top of their heads.

The parking area was in front of the school, that's why the other students were able to see them.

The two boys got off of their motorcycles and walked towards the entrance of the school.

Everything was like a slow motion to other students. And damn, did they not find it hot. 'Cuz they did! They all had a surprised look on their faces. Some were even fanboying/fangirling.

Since Hyunjin was already going to this school, even when Jisung decided to take a break, everyone's attention was mostly on Jisung as they knew who Hyunjin was, already.

But none of them knew who Jisung actually was.

They didn't realize it was Jisung because before the incident, he was kind and soft. But this Jisung liked wearing black clothes, had a bad boy vibe, had tattoos, and was hot. Some students did find him familiar, but they thought that it couldn't be him.

"Hey, Hyunjin. Who's this?" A voice asked.

Hyunjin knew who it was, and Jisung found the voice kind of familiar, but couldn't make out who it was. When he turned to the owner of the voice, his face went emotionless and pale.

"Oh, hey. This is-" Hyunjin was interrupted.

"Hey." The other boy said coolly to Jisung as he took out his hand for the other to shake.

Jisung suddenly smirked secretly.

"I don't shake hands with strangers. Sorry, not sorry." Jisung said, then smirked slightly. "See ya later, Hyunjin."

Jisung then made his way towards the principal's office, half of the students running behind him while the other half was still shocked by his appearance.

"O-oh..." The boy who had his hand out, pulled it back.

"Hey, don't you dare do something to my brother." Hyunjin joked while slightly laughing.

"No promises."

"I swear to god, if you do something, you'll be in big trouble, Lee Minho." Hyunjin suddenly got serious.

"Joking." Minho put his hands up like he was surrendering. "You know I'm not gay."

"Let's go." And they went inside, the other kids following behind.

----------

"Come in. Oh, you're the new student, right?"

Jisung nodded.

"Here to take your schedule?"

Jisung nodded, again.

"Your name?"

"Han Jisung."

"Han Ji-wait what?! H-Han J-Jisung?"

"Yeah...?"

"Y-you did change a lot." The principal said, surprised.

"Give me my schedule already!"

"First day and already wanting detention?" The principal handed the schedule to Jisung, who took it harshly.

"Jisung! Where are your manners?!"

"Dead." Jisung said, about to walk out of the office.

"2 hours of detention after school!"

"Thanks." Jisung said sarcastically before finally walking out of the room.

When he exited the room, he saw students running the other way. He knew right away that they were listening to his conversation that went between him and the principal.

Jisung looked at his schedule and saw he had gym as his first class. He thought that he'll go to the gym class, but skip the rest. He, then, started making his way towards the gym.

----------