[18]

"Hey, calm down. I'm sure he's okay. Don't stress too much, it's not good for your health." Felix said in a worried tone to Hyunjin who was pacing back and forth, really worried about where Jisung is.

"How can I not worry, Felix? I know what happens when he's alone, especially with that teacher." Hyunjin said through his gritted teeth.

"I still don't get what you're talking about but please stop stressing too much."

Suddenly, Hyunjin heard his phone ring. He quickly picked it up and answered the call, knowing who it was.

----------

Minho took out his phone and started searching for the name 'Hyunjinnie'.

When he found it, he pressed the call button and put the phone on his ear, waiting for the other to pick up the call.

"Hey, Hyunjin."

"Hey, Minho. Have you seen Jisung anywhere? It's been hours, he should've been out of detention, now."

Minho knew Hyunjin was really worried because of his tone.

"Yes, he's with me. We're currently at the hospital. I'll let Jisung explain what happened when you're here. He said he wants you here so, please come to the xxx-xxx hospital."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes. Take care of him, please."

Then, the call ended.

Minho, then, turned to Jisung.

"He said he'll be here in 10 minutes."

"Oh, okay."

Silence.

"Jisung, do you remember me?"

Jisung froze.

----------