[24]

"So. To forget about what happened a while ago, let's watch a movie!" Hyunjin said.

Everyone agreed.

"My room! My room!" Jisung said, raising his hand as high as he could.

"Okay." Hyunjin said, laughing slightly.

"Can I call my other two friends?" Minho asked.

Jisung and Felix agreed. And since Hyunjin was friends with them, too, he didn't have a problem with it at all.

"Jisung, you get the pillows and blankets. Minho, you get the snacks. And Felix, you get the drinks. I'll call Chan and Changbin." Hyunjin said.

Then, all of them started to do what they were told.

----------

"We're done with everything. When will Chan and Changbin come?" Minho asked as he threw himself on the couch in the living room.

"I called Changbin, but he didn't pick up. So, I called Chan, and he said that they have to pack for their vacation together." Hyunjin replied.

"Are they dating?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah." Hyunjin replied.

"But you said you're all friends." Felix said.

"They are friends with us, but not with each other. Well, they started off as friends but they started gaining feelings for each other. Then, they confessed and started dating." Minho said.

"Ohhh..." Jisung and Felix let out, nodding their head in understanding.

"So, let's start our movie?" Hyunjin asked.

Everyone agreed and made their way upstairs to Jisung's room.

----------