[17]

Minho realized what he did and quickly pulled back.

"S-sorry..." Minho said looking away.

Jisung was just staring at him, frozen in place after what Minho just did.

"Get up. I have to get you home and tomorrow, we have to tell the principal to fire this teacher. Don't worry, I have proof." Minho said, getting up and turning around.

Minho realized that Jisung wasn't replying, so he quickly looked back and saw Jisung unconscious.

Minho panicked and quickly kneeled down.

"Oh my. Jisung! Jisung, get up! Hey!" Minho said as he shook Jisung slightly and patted his cheeks.

Jisung didn't wake up, so Minho quickly carried him bridal-style towards his car.

----------

Jisung woke up in an unfamiliar room. He looked around and realized that he was in a hospital room. He saw Minho on the couch, sleeping.

Jisung was about to get up, but-

"Stop. Lay back down." Jisung heard a raspy voice say.

"Weren't you sleeping?" Jisung asked, laying back down.

"That doesn't matter. How are you feeling?", Minho asked as he got up from the couch and made his way towards the bed Jisung was on.

"I'm feeling okay. But what happ-"

Before Jisung could finish the question he was about to ask, his mind replayed all the events that happened before he passed out.

"Yeah, that happened." Minho said as if he could read the younger's mind.

Jisung looked towards the other side.

'Why does it have to be me?' Jisung thought.

"Anyways, are you hungry?"

Jisung shook his head.

"You should eat something or else you'll get weak."

"I'm not hungry." Jisung replied. "What did the doctor say, though?"

"He said that you passed out because you didn't eat properly and you've been really stressed for a while, now."

"Oh." Jisung let out before looking away, again. "Can you call Hyunjin and tell him to come here?"

"Sure."

----------