[30]

"They're not supposed to be involved in this!"

"Oh, shut up, Jackson! Or do you want me to..."

"No! No. Don't do that, please. I'll listen. Just don't hurt her."

"Now, that's what I meant."

"But they have nothing to do with this..."

"Yes, they do. They heard us talking. Even though they didn't see our faces, except yours, they still heard what we were talking about. Even though I don't want this, I could get in trouble for threatening you."

"Y-you...don't want to do this?"

"To be honest, no. No, I don't want to do this. You didn't do anything wrong. I really didn't want to hurt you; I don't like seeing anyone else hurt because of me. I don't like it when you bully Felix, either. Even though you don't want to and are being forced to do it, it still hurts to see someone innocent getting beaten up by someone who's being forced to do it." He said. Then, mumbled, "all this reminds me of my past."

Jackson was shocked by what he heard. The person who has always been so cold and threatening to him, is now on the verge of crying.

Jackson didn't know why, but he suddenly hugged the other male. His hug tightened slightly as he felt the other burst into tears.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. Don't worry, just think positive."

----------

'Even if you know about this, it won't stop me from making you mine.'

----------