Boo! I'm back!

Hello!

I hope you're doing fine, leaving all of the homework your teachers give you while saying 'Have a good wonderful day/night/weekend!'.

But first off, thank you so much for all the support! I did NOT expect this story to get so much reads/votes/comments.

Now, let's hope that Wattpad doesn't delete this story. What would you do if that happened?

Now, to the main point!

So, I've had some comments about creating another part or a sequel.

I wanted you all to tell me which one I should do...

SPECIAL CHAPTER — where I (try to) write something I'm not supposed to - just kidding!...unless...

Anygays! Oops! I mean, anyways!

SEQUEL — where I write about how their life is going so far (in the story, of course).

Honestly, I think a special part would be better because creating a sequel on something that already has a happy ending makes it less interesting when you know they're already happy together.

But don't think about my opinion, tell me yours.

Another thing, am I the only one who tries to be a badass author by greeting their readers in a b*tchy way?

I mean, I want to since in other stories, the readers don't seem to mind. But when I try, I get an uneasy feeling about calling you all by a bad name.

I can't get myself to do something like that. I'm so polite and shy online and with everyone around me, but when I'm alone, I act different.

But seriously, am I the only one?

But anyga-ways!

I hope you all finish your work at time and rest because I don't want you all getting sick or not feeling good.

Of course, I wouldn't want that! I love you all!

And~ that's it! Please, vote about which one I should do. Anyg-*sigh* anyWAYS, have a good day/night. Take care! Bye~

Edit: also, if SPECIAL then who should top?