[20]

The other three boys flinched at the loud voice. This is their first time seeing Minho like this.

"Why are you yelling?" Hyunjin asked, trying to get the other to stop yelling.

"Why am I yelling?! You knew about this but you didn't do anything!! Why?! If I didn't see that teacher forcing himself on Jisung today, something worse could've happened to him!" Minho said, pointing at Jisung when he said 'him' at the end.

While the other two friends were arguing, more like Hyunjin listening to Minho's yelling towards him and Hyunjin trying to calm him down, Felix looked at Jisung in shock.

Jisung felt eyes on him and looked up to see Felix looking at him in shock.

Felix slowly walked towards Jisung who had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"That's what made you scared at the school's rooftop?" Felix asked.

Jisung nodded.

"I'm guessing that the same thing happened on Friday?"

Jisung nodded, again, crying silently.

Felix didn't waste any more time and quickly hugged Jisung who hugged back, putting his hands on Felix's waist (back) with his head against the other's stomach.

"Tell them to stop, please." Jisung looked up and cried out to Felix.

Felix looked down and nodded at Jisung.

"Stop, both of you!!"

Jisung flinched at Felix's loud and deep yell.

Felix felt the older jump and quickly hugged him tighter.

Minho and Hyunjin looked at the both of them. They both realized that they made Jisung cry by arguing.

"Oh my! Jisung, I'm sorry!" Hyunjin said quickly.

Hyunjin tried to get Jisung to look at him, but Jisung cried and hugged Felix more tighter, not wanting to talk to any of the two of them.

"I think you both should leave for now." Felix told Hyunjin and Minho.

Hyunjin sighed.

"Okay."

They both turned around, walking towards the exit of the room, none of them noticing the tears in Minho's eyes that streamed down his face as soon as he got out of the room Jisung was in.

----------