[34]

"What are you doing, Minho?"

"I'm going to track them down. I don't know why I didn't think about this first." Minho said, typing fastly on the keyboard.

"But do you know how to do that?"

Minho turned to face Hyunjin.

"Yes, I do. You're probably wondering from where I learnt that?"

Hyunjin nodded.

"Well, since I know you'll ask me later, I'll just tell you now." Minho started. "Remember when I told you about confessing to my crush?"

"Yes. What about it?"

"Okay, so firstly, it's a boy.-"

"Wait, what?! I thought you said it was a girl and that you weren't gay when I teased you about it being a boy!"

"I know. But I wasn't ready to come out to anyone at that time. Though, now, I don't care about what others think or say. It's my life; I do whatever I want. Well, only if it's good for me and the people I love.

Secondly, it's Jisung.- Do not interrupt!! So, when I was about to confess, I found out that he left the school. He confessed to me the day before and that day, I rejected him because of my reputation. I couldn't stop thinking about what I have done. So, I decided to confess to him the next day, since I liked him back. But I found out that he left. Then, I decided to learn about this.

I tried to track him down. Like, literally find any way to track him and meet him again. But I couldn't find him. And now, he's back. And we even have his phone number, so it won't take much time to track them."

After finishing his story, Minho turned towards the computer again.

"The loading is finished. Give me Felix and Jisung's phone numbers."

"Both of them?"

"Yes, because they might be in different places."

"Okay."

Hyunjin turned his phone on and searched for the contact app on it.

When he found it, he pressed on it and searched for Felix and Jisung's phone numbers.

"Okay. Felix's phone number is xxx-xxx-xxx and Jisung's phone number is xxx-xxx-xxx."
Hyunjin said as Minho typed them out on his computer.

"It's loading."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Found 'em!"

----------