[47]

"Everyone, get up! I'll tell you where you'll be sleeping." Hyunjin said, getting up the chair while clapping his hands.

"You seem to know this house." BamBam said.

"Of course, I do! Minho's one of my three friends. I've been here a lot of times; Changbin and Chan, too!"

"Where are his parents?"

"They...well, he lived with his grandparents ever since he was about 5 years old. The rest, you should ask him. It's his place to tell you all of that, not mine."

BamBam hummed while nodding.

"I'll wash the dishes, you all can go to bed." Jisung said.

"Are you sure?" Hyunjin asked.

Jisung nodded.

"Okay. So! You three come with me."
.
.
.
"BamBam, you sleep here. Jackson, you sleep here. And Felix...I'll give another room since there's only two beds here. Follow me." Hyunjin said.

"Okay..." Felix replied quietly.
.
.
.
"This is where you'll sleep, today. I'll get going, now. Goodnight, baby."

"Hyun-Hyunjin! W-wait...I-...I get scared..."

Hyunjin softy gasped. "I forgot! I'm really sorry. You can sleep...with me!"

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah! You won't get scared 'cuz you'll have me with you."

"Okay, thank you."
.
.
.
"This is my room. You can sleep on the bed. I can sleep here." Hyunjin said, pointing to the couch.

"No, but this is your room. You should be sleeping on the bed. I can sleep on the couch."

"Oh, my god! Stop being so cute! I'm literally fighting the urge to squish your cheeks!" Hyunjin almost yelled.

Felix blushed.

"Wait...I said that...out loud?"

Felix nodded, looking at the floor.

Hyunjin pursed his lips.

"I'm really sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. But since I already said that, I'll also say this: I've liked you ever since you came to that school. I wanted to confess but I was too nervous. I want to get this off of my shoulders. I'm really sorry for making you uncomfortable. But I love you, Felix! It's okay if you don't feel the same way; I'll be okay. You don't have to lie. Of course, nobody likes me; why would they, in the first place?! There's nothing special about me that'll make people love me the way I love you.-"

"Hyunjin!"

The said boy flinched at the deep yell.

"Shut the f*ck up and let me talk! I've been calling your name and telling you to stop talking but you kept on rambling! Now, shut up and listen to me!" Felix yelled.

"I'm sorry..." Hyunjin whispered, looking down as tears continued falling down his face.

Felix sighed and with a soft voice, he started talking.

"You shouldn't think of yourself like that. Why would nobody like you? You are special. You're special in your own way; everyone is. You might think that others are better than you, but there are some things that you're good at that they're not good at.

You may want a life like them, but you don't know what their life's like. They might have friends that talk bad about them behind their back, but you have us.

You have me, Jisung, BamBam, Jackson, Changbin, Chan, and Minho. You shouldn't be hating on yourself. Instead, you should feel lucky that you're not living a life of people who have nothing to eat, wear, drink, etc.

There are people who hurt themselves and they have a lot of reasons for it. But they shouldn't hurt themselves. They're oblivious to the fact that there are people who love and care for them.

Their parents may be strict, but they still want the best for their kids. Their friends may not talk to them a lot, but maybe that's because they think the others will feel uncomfortable if they do something like hugging them.

You shouldn't jump into conclusions before knowing anything properly. You said nobody likes you? No, that's wrong. Minho, Changbin, Chan, and Jisung love you. BamBam and Jackson trust you.-"

"What about you? Don't you love me?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Then, why didn't you say it?"

Felix smiled.

"I love you, Hyunjin."

Hyunjin smiled widely.

"I love you, too, Felix."

They suddenly heard a muffled but still loud yell and immediately knew it was Jackson and BamBam.

"Felix found a boyfriend!! Hyunjin found a boyfriend!! They both are each other's boyfriend!! They love each other!! AAA!! We love it, too!! AAAAA!!!!"

Felix and Hyunjin laughed.

"So, Lix."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

Hyunjin cupped Felix's face and pecked his lips.

Felix smiled. "Okay, now. What were we arguing about, again?" He asked.

Hyunjin chuckled.

"I found a way. We'll cuddle and sleep on the same bed together!"

"You're saying it like you're the only one who can solve this kind of problem. I already knew the answer." Felix said, flipping his imaginary long hair.

"But I said it first!"

"But I thought about it first!"

"How do I know you thought about it first?!"

"Because we're soulmates and you should be able to read my mind!"

Hyunjin smiled at those words.

"Fine, I give up."

"Yay! I won!!"

"Let's sleep?"

Felix nodded happily.
.
.
.
"Goodnight, Hyunjinnie."

"Goodnight, baby."

----------

Next Episode...

"...What're you doing?"

"...SPIDER!!"

"I'm not killing it."

"Because I said so."

"Don't go there!"

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sleepy anymore."

"It's fine."

"Fine..."

----------