[4]

When Jisung's entered the cafeteria, he heard whispers. And since his hearing was good, he could make out what they were saying.

"He's so hot!"

"I know, right!"

"I think I'm having a crush."

"You don't even know his name, yet."

"What's his name, though?"

"You don't know? That's Han Jisung."

"Such a nice na-wait what?! As in...the boy that got rejected a year ago?!"

"Yeah!"

"What the-"

"He changed a lot."

"He did!"

"He got really handsome and hot. He even has tattoos."

"Where?"

"I've only seen two; one on his neck and one on the side of his wrist."

"Wow."

"Jisung!"

The mentioned boy heard a voice call him. He looked at the owner of the voice and saw Hyunjin, waving at him, with Minho and someone he didn't know. He walked over to him and sat down next to Hyunjin.

"Where were you?"

"The rooftop." Jisung said, grabbing the apple Hyunjin had on his lunch tray. "I'll be back. I need to put my bag in my locker."

"Okay."

Then Jisung left the cafeteria, making his way towards his locker.

He suddenly heard cries coming from a classroom. He, first, decided to ignore it. But even though he was cold, he still had a soft spot in his heart. He slowly made his way towards the classroom.

Jisung peeked through the door and saw two boys; one on the floor while the other one was kicking the boy who was on the floor.

Jisung suddenly felt anger go through his body. He went towards them, turned around, and punched the boy who was bullying the other boy on the floor.

"What the f-"

Before the boy could talk more, Jisung punched him again.

"Don't touch him ever again." Jisung said through his gritted teeth.

He helped the boy on the floor get on his feet and made his way towards the exit of the classroom with the unknown boy.

"Who the f*ck are you?!"

"Han Jisung."

Then they left the shocked boy alone in the classroom.

Jisung and the bruised boy made their way towards the nurse's office.

----------